He Hacked me and my friends accounts

Discus and support He Hacked me and my friends accounts in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; OMG this account called BigRAMIER9 HACKED me and my friends accounts! We CAnt Do Anything plz help 9ca8511e-704e-4d88-b217-4e5352c5bd38 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EncryptWindow18, May 28, 2018.

1. He Hacked me and my friends accounts

OMG this account called BigRAMIER9 HACKED me and my friends accounts! We CAnt Do Anything plz help

:)

EncryptWindow18, May 28, 2018
  2. beware of gamertag [mod removed]

[mod removed] is an hacker he hacked into my account on 12/4/11 my xbox live account he said he had all my console info and credit card info beware of him at all times he hacked me and we wasnt playing the same game and we was in chat he
    was friends with a friend of mine and joined chat through him and still hacked me

TRUEBLUECLUEZ, May 28, 2018
  3. adyaan4537
    adyaan4537 Guest
    Please help

Okay so there is this one person his name is [Mod Removed] and he is 20 years old and he is a hacker , so my problem is that I had to make 2 accounts because he hacked and modded my Grand Theft Auto 5 account and now i am a level
    1 on GTA V Online , I have reported him so many times and he is still not banned, and it's not only me he hacked he also hacked all my friends and he even sent me mean messages with swear words and I reported them all but he still didn't get banned..And the
    thing is he has been doing this since 2016 so PLEASE believe me that he hacked me and my friends on GTA V and if it says he hasn't hacked anyone he probably modded his account saying he hasn't hacked anyone, so please ban him microsoft and or just do something
    about it please thanks.

adyaan4537, May 28, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If your account has been compromised, you would need to contact support and have them start an unauthorized access investigation. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums. So if you havent done so already, you would need to file a complaint on the other person via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate them.

Smwutches, May 29, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: