HDR Game Mode doesn't turn on in Hi-Fi Rush

Discus and support HDR Game Mode doesn't turn on in Hi-Fi Rush in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an LG C9 OLED and some games on Xbox Series X don't switch to HDR game mode, for example Hi-Fi Rush doesn't. I don't think it's my settings... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by killem313, Feb 3, 2023.

1. killem313
    killem313 Guest

I have an LG C9 OLED and some games on Xbox Series X don't switch to HDR game mode, for example Hi-Fi Rush doesn't. I don't think it's my settings because other games do switch to HDR game mode like Need for Speed Unbound. This is a problem for me because HDR game mode looks significantly better than regular game mode.

Does Hi-Fi Rush go into HDR game mode for anyone else?

:)

killem313, Feb 3, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

3. OpticRJames Win User

Hi-Fi Rush will not load cloud game

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please do the steps below to remove the restriction for the account you are using.

As the organiser, sign in to your Microsoft account on the Xbox console.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, and then go to Profile & system > Settings > General > Online safety & family > Family settings.

Select Manage family members, and then choose the profile whose settings you want to adjust.

Select Access to content, and then change the filter to Unrestricted under Access to content & apps.
  4. AlienatedBovine Win User

Xbox Series S feels very slow, audio lagging in menus and games are slow

Hi,

I would check whether or not Game Mode is enabled on your TV. I have noticed this with my Series X where - when I enabled Game Mode - the sound would not synchronize with video at random times. Turning this off fixed the issue - and also improved the speed
    of the UI. Also, Game Mode consistently broke HDR.

I have a Samsung TV.

If that doesn't help, I would do a factory reset, and check that I downloaded all updates. :)
  5. D4vid 360 Win User

HDR

My tv’s hdr is turn off by default when i enter gaming mode (which decrease time delay).

In general i believe (not sure) that the xbox’s hdr is better
  6. HAMSA3 Win User

Xbox One X HDR + Samsung KS8000 = Terrible Image Quality

Hi There,

I have the Samsung KS8000 and the HDR looks great in all games, the problem you are experiencing sounds like you have the energy savings mode turned on. If it is auto dimming the picture it's sensing the light in the room and adjusting accordingly. What
    you want to do is the following.

1) Go to the Systems Options > Eco Solutions > Turn OFF Eco Sensor, Energy Savings, Motion Lighting, Auto Power off.

2) Dynamic Contrast, in Tomb Raider which is an HDR game the game advises me to turn off that feature for HDR as the game handles it better, so I don't know if you want to do that but food for thought.

3) Also make sure your Samsung recognises the system as gaming console, you can make sure by editing the device icon and looking at what it has selected. It should auto recognise as xbox with a controller icon.

I like to play in Natural mode and I turn off game mode in single player games, for multiplayer I turn on game mode to reduce latency.
Thema:

1. HDR Game Mode doesn't turn on in Hi-Fi Rush - Similar Threads - HDR Game Mode

2. Xbox keeps disconnecting from tv when opening hdr games?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox keeps disconnecting from tv when opening hdr games?: Just went out and bought a 120hz 4k tv with the purpose for gaming, but EVERY game i open immediately forces my tv to say “lost signal” but then i can hit the home button and go back and it...
  3. HDR not working for apps but works for games

in XboX Insiders
    HDR not working for apps but works for games: Hey, I know YouTube supports HDR but on my Xbox series x I can’t get it to turn on I have the seating Allow HDR10 on, I don’t understand why it works for games and just Netflix but why not...
  4. HDR Looks Terrible With Some Games on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HDR Looks Terrible With Some Games on Xbox Series X: I’ve been having an issue with my HDR on my Xbox Series X and it’s driving me crazyyyyyyy. My monitor supports HDR10 but when I go on some games, the screen turns black for a few seconds and when...
  5. White flickering while gaming in HDR

in XboX Insiders
    White flickering while gaming in HDR: i got my new Denon X4800H yesterday, so i can get my xbox series x back on my AVR to have no more audio issues. The cable from AVR to TV is the orignial one. From my Xbox to AVR i have an HDMI 2.1...
  6. Audio issues when switching from a game in HDR to an SDR game.

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues when switching from a game in HDR to an SDR game.: Hey so I’ve been having a random issue where if I’m playing a game that’s in HDR (example: Forza Horizon 5, Starfield, etc.) and the. Switch to a game that’s in SDR like Minecraft I lose all audio...
  7. HDR and Dolby Vision for Gaming no longer working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDR and Dolby Vision for Gaming no longer working on Xbox Series X: So in january of 2023 I bought a brand new Hisense 65 inch 4k HDR (Dolby Vision) TV and a Xbox Series X (previously had a 4k non-HDR tv and a series S). I of course set up the HDR in all its glory...
  8. My tv full hd display and HDR10 supported but Im not able to enable HDR Game Calibration

in XBoX on Consoles
    My tv full hd display and HDR10 supported but Im not able to enable HDR Game Calibration: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 451fa710-7881-49b0-a31f-025876a88a5d
  9. Series X and One X - Insider builds disable HDR in games when switching TV's Game Mode...

in XboX Insiders
    Series X and One X - Insider builds disable HDR in games when switching TV's Game Mode...: First, already reported using Series X. To have HDR working again, it's necessary to quit and restart the game. I remember this was happening before on One X too, before unplugging it from my TV....
  10. Does the game still support HDR in "performance mode" on XBOX ONE X ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the game still support HDR in "performance mode" on XBOX ONE X ?: Hi I am considering into purchasing a 4K TV just for HDR support. I prefer to play games such as GEARS 4 and TOMB RAIDER in 60 fps performance mode weven without 4K, however I do want to see what...