HDR Game Calibration app doesn't work anymore and simply crashes, what now?

Discus and support HDR Game Calibration app doesn't work anymore and simply crashes, what now? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Retro_Edge [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Retro_Edge, Oct 28, 2020.

1. HDR Game Calibration app doesn't work anymore and simply crashes, what now?

/u/Retro_Edge, Oct 28, 2020
  2. jimmpott Win User

4k 120 Hz on xbox s x

When you say "Don't trigger HDR anymore", did it work before?

If it didn't, is your TV new? I ask as some of the newer C1s (manufactures between September and October this year) won't accept a 4k HDR input until LG push out a fix.
    Yes, it works before, HDR and Dolby Vision works fine before, after the console AND tv update is not working, only works at the calibrate hdr setting now!!! The tv is new, i buy it this October, but after the 3.20.80 update i have this problem !!!
  3. SuperRyo Win User

Kinect won't turn on Xbox One

I have calibrated many times. it used to work but i think i turned it off. now turning back on doesn't allow xbox on to work anymore.
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

Colors are brighter and washed out in games when HDR is active on Xbox Series X

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Alejandro, how are you today, my friend? Hope you're well.

Have you tried to calibrate the HDR settings on your xbox?

To use the HDR Game Calibration app, press the Xbox button  to open the guide, and then select Profile & system > Settings > General > TV & display options > Calibrate HDR for games. Make sure to adjust HDR picture settings while your TV is in HDR mode.
  5. ErSulba Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Vinicius.
    I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Alejandro, how are you today, my friend? Hope you're well.

Have you tried to calibrate the HDR settings on your xbox?

To use the HDR Game Calibration app, press the Xbox button  to open the guide, and then select Profile & system > Settings > General > TV & display options > Calibrate HDR for games. Make sure to adjust HDR picture settings while your TV is in HDR mode.
    i did it, i reseted to the default setting and then proceed to calibrate HDR for games, i did all the calibration steps but the colors keep looking washed out, for example the game The Medium everything looks foggy and black colors are always brighter than they should, on another more colorfull games all the colors are washed out, and this is not happening with any other device connected to my TV, only with the xbox
  6. MichaelDigby Win User

Same and when I go into hdr calibration it's the same white washed look that doesn't change with darker/brighter slider
Thema:

HDR Game Calibration app doesn't work anymore and simply crashes, what now?

1. HDR Game Calibration app doesn't work anymore and simply crashes, what now? - Similar Threads - HDR Game Calibration

2. Xbox keeps disconnecting from tv when opening hdr games?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox keeps disconnecting from tv when opening hdr games?: Just went out and bought a 120hz 4k tv with the purpose for gaming, but EVERY game i open immediately forces my tv to say “lost signal” but then i can hit the home button and go back and it...
  3. HDR not working for apps but works for games

in XboX Insiders
    HDR not working for apps but works for games: Hey, I know YouTube supports HDR but on my Xbox series x I can’t get it to turn on I have the seating Allow HDR10 on, I don’t understand why it works for games and just Netflix but why not...
  4. HDR Looks Terrible With Some Games on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HDR Looks Terrible With Some Games on Xbox Series X: I’ve been having an issue with my HDR on my Xbox Series X and it’s driving me crazyyyyyyy. My monitor supports HDR10 but when I go on some games, the screen turns black for a few seconds and when...
  5. White flickering while gaming in HDR

in XboX Insiders
    White flickering while gaming in HDR: i got my new Denon X4800H yesterday, so i can get my xbox series x back on my AVR to have no more audio issues. The cable from AVR to TV is the orignial one. From my Xbox to AVR i have an HDMI 2.1...
  6. Audio issues when switching from a game in HDR to an SDR game.

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues when switching from a game in HDR to an SDR game.: Hey so I’ve been having a random issue where if I’m playing a game that’s in HDR (example: Forza Horizon 5, Starfield, etc.) and the. Switch to a game that’s in SDR like Minecraft I lose all audio...
  7. HDR and Dolby Vision for Gaming no longer working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDR and Dolby Vision for Gaming no longer working on Xbox Series X: So in january of 2023 I bought a brand new Hisense 65 inch 4k HDR (Dolby Vision) TV and a Xbox Series X (previously had a 4k non-HDR tv and a series S). I of course set up the HDR in all its glory...
  8. My tv full hd display and HDR10 supported but Im not able to enable HDR Game Calibration

in XBoX on Consoles
    My tv full hd display and HDR10 supported but Im not able to enable HDR Game Calibration: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 451fa710-7881-49b0-a31f-025876a88a5d
  9. Will we get a hdr option for game clips on consoles that support hdr?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will we get a hdr option for game clips on consoles that support hdr?: The only option for clips is sdr, but often we will have hdr turned on. When clipping a game in that has hdr on, dark areas in the game will look extremely dark in the clip, and sometimes even...
  10. I'm having a problem with HDR on some games that previously were fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having a problem with HDR on some games that previously were fine.: I have recently bought a new amp and started to try and get the best picture and sound, I have a Panasonic tx58dx902b TV. The TV has a 10bit panel but only a hdmi 2.0 port with hdcp 2.2. After a...