HDR dims screen after couple minutes ingame Xbox Series X

Discus and support HDR dims screen after couple minutes ingame Xbox Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since my post from a year ago got archived I made a new one since the issue is still a thing and still happens, now the solution to turn auto low... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FunGaming44, Jul 27, 2022.

1. HDR dims screen after couple minutes ingame Xbox Series X

Since my post from a year ago got archived I made a new one since the issue is still a thing and still happens, now the solution to turn auto low latency off was given in the old post but it works only in some games, in games like Microsoft Flight Simulator it still happens even with that setting turned off.

Wish it would be fixed or a real solution would come so it works in every game.

Below is my original post:

Searched all over google and it appears to be a know bug on xbox, problem is that on Xbox Series X with HDR on it dims my tv screen after a couple minites playing after roughly 10 minutes and always after the same amount of time. I tried even a hard reset of the console didnt fix it, reset my tv and still no fix. Only thing that fixed it was turning HDR completely off on Xbox. My TV can handle HDR10 so that shouldnt be an issue either. My question is, Is microsoft working on a fix for this ? Or are we stuck keeping HDR off ? And no it's not a tv issue, it doesnt happen with HDR on PS4, not on PS5 either and not even on Xbox One X only on Series X and only started happening after the last software update. Really hope this can get looked at. Also I did the correct calibration all is set as it should and HDR does work perfect it's only that the screen gets a small dim after roughly 10 Minutes or so. it's also not the screensaving thing either.

submitted by /u/FunGaming44
    [link] [comments]

/u/FunGaming44, Jul 27, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

HDR dims screen after couple minutes ingame Xbox Series X