HDMI processor or code reader chip on motherboard is malfunctioning how do I get replaced...

Discus and support HDMI processor or code reader chip on motherboard is malfunctioning how do I get replaced... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am in the military and my warranty went out on deployment over seas in Europe and it’s an internal hardware issue I shouldn’t be liable for the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Got Skill Beast, Feb 23, 2024.

1. HDMI processor or code reader chip on motherboard is malfunctioning how do I get replaced...

I am in the military and my warranty went out on deployment over seas in Europe and it’s an internal hardware issue I shouldn’t be liable for the repair, is there anything that can be done please help.

:)

Got Skill Beast, Feb 23, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

HDMI processor or code reader chip on motherboard is malfunctioning how do I get replaced when out of warranty without paying 3/4 price for a new console

Hello, Got S. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Important: Please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, phone numbers, etc.

As community users like you, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

Not only that, but I regret to inform you that if your console is out of warranty, Microsoft will not repair it for free if you want to service it with them.

However, if you like, you can start a private live-chat with an advocate through the Contact Us website to review the options you may have.

Note: In case the desired contact option doesn't appear, try picking a different category.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. JacobRegamey Win User

Xbox audio issue *hardware related*

What would they look for?

What does the audio processing?

There's a separate part on the motherboard that does sound?

I re did the thermal paste on the main chip. I never have the fan over speed anymore. But reused the sticky tack stuff on the smaller chips. Would that be an issue?

I guess the question is. Where is this "sound card". Is it the main processor or are there other chips for that?
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Will Xbox series x controller work with Windows 11

I got my pc a few years ago and it has an AMD FX-4300 quad core and since it's an old processor it doesn't have the TPM that's one of the requirements.
    I don't think any of the AMD FX line of processors support TMP 2.0. Your motherboard might have a TMP header to add a discrete chip to the board. Setting up such a chip may not be so straight-forward though. The FX 4300 is nearly a decade old now and was a budget processor when it was released back then.
  5. reforc3 Win User

3 red lights

Well the wet towel I know is risky @Bad Instincts, but I tried a few moments and worked (also at that moment my warranty expired almost a year before) And I still have my Console at 60GB HDD.

--

And BetterGuitar112:

The Xenon was the first Xbox 360 motherboard. It was powered by a 203-watt, 16.5-amp power supply. The next motherboard -- the Zephyr -- was basically the same as the Xenon, but it also had an HDMI connector for higher-quality video output.

Falcon

The Falcon motherboard represented a shift in the Xbox 360's motherboard design. It had a 65nm CPU, and its power consumption was 175 watts.

Opus

Opus motherboards were only used as replacements for failed Xenon motherboards. The Opus motherboard was similar to a Falcon motherboard, but it lacked an HDMI connector.

Jasper

The Jasper motherboard had a new 65nm CPU that used less power (150 watts). Jasper motherboards also had up to 512 MB of internal storage.

Vejle

The Vejle motherboard is installed in Xbox 360 Slims. This 45 nm system-on-chip uses 40 percent less power than the original Xbox 360 chipset.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

hey Xbox why not just make a xbox one x version of the xbox 360

I don't think you understand how the fundamental tech on the inside of a console works.

To play Xbox 360 games in UHD would require a lot more than just 'changing the motherboard'

The Xbox 360 processor and graphics hardware date back to 2005, they can't be upgraded as the chips aren't even made anymore.

Even the Xbox 360 isn't made anymore - production ceased, April 2016
Thema:

HDMI processor or code reader chip on motherboard is malfunctioning how do I get replaced...

1. HDMI processor or code reader chip on motherboard is malfunctioning how do I get replaced... - Similar Threads - HDMI processor code

2. HDMI-CEC broken since last update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC broken since last update.: I have been able to use my LG TV remote to control my Xbox since I got it. Since the June 17th update it no longer works. I have to turn on an Xbox controller or use the Xbox app on my phone....
  3. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  4. Why wont my HDMI Cable work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my HDMI Cable work: I was playing while I was at my friends house and I unplugged the hdmi cord to move it back into his room then it just stopped working every time I plug my hdmi cord into the tv and my xbox it...
  5. Xbox Series X not showing on screen after overiding display to HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X not showing on screen after overiding display to HDMI: My Xbox series x was not displaying on my screen and the HDMI was not being detected. I saw several videos and tried several things that told me that the HDMI cable and TV were not the problem. I...
  6. HDMI CEC issues on my Xbox Series S :(

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI CEC issues on my Xbox Series S :(: The HDMI CEC works fine when my Xbox controls the volume, but my Samsung TV remote doesn't work on my Xbox any help? submitted by /u/Accurate-Ferret-6108 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox One hdmi signal dropping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One hdmi signal dropping: The HDMI signal between my Xbox One and TV keeps dropping out after a period of working. The signal comes through fine for several minutes and then drops, after it drops, unplugging and plugging...
  8. Hi my Xbox one s won't connect to my tv and its saying no HDMI connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi my Xbox one s won't connect to my tv and its saying no HDMI connected: Hi I need help, my Xbox one s won't connect to my tv saying no HDMI connected or something like that and the HDMI port seems fine, I used a different HDMI cable, tried it on a different tv to see...
  9. Hdmi not working after trying to pair a controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hdmi not working after trying to pair a controller.: So after 3 systems having hdmi issues i still decided to stay with xbox for whatever dumb reason. Regardless i got this one fixed awhile ago and it was working fine until a month ago 4k stopped...
  10. Xbox one HDMI working on one TV but not the other

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one HDMI working on one TV but not the other: I tried 3 different HDMI cables on both TV’s, only the second TV worked with them. I went and bought a new TV and there’s still no HDMI connection. I’ve selected the correct source/input, I put...