HDMI in port does not work

Discus and support HDMI in port does not work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I get the "signal was lost" error constantly when trying to view TV coming from my set-top-box through Xbox One. I think the problem started after the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Samuli Skog, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Samuli Skog
    Samuli Skog Guest

I get the "signal was lost" error constantly when trying to view TV coming from my set-top-box through Xbox One. I think the problem started after the last update, but I cannot be sure since I don't use my xbox daily, and it had updated itself. I have tried
    every combination of settings in the audio and video settings menu, but nothing seems to work. I have also gone through every troubleshooter there is. Also, I have changed the HDMI cable a few times and changed the output resolution from the set-top-box. I
    tried to connect my Miracast adapter to the input just to troubleshoot, but that doesn't work either. When I reset the tv-settings and try to "install" it again, Xbox says briefly that it can find the tv-signal, but then it just shows the "signal was lost"
    error again. When I unplug and plug the HDMI cable, the screen goes black for a second. So I guess Xbox can receive the signal, but for some reason it cannot display anything and just shows the error.

Am I alone with this problem? I guess it could also be a hardware problem, but i'm quite sure it begun after the latest update. Is there a setting somewhere I could still try?

:)

Samuli Skog, Mar 28, 2015
  2. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    Everything is pink or greenish

Hi!

The problem may be caused by a broken HDMI cable, or the TV's HDMI port. First try connecting the cable to a different HDMI port on the TV. If it does not work, try replacing the console cable.

DominumStige, Mar 28, 2015
  3. fredgiblet
    fredgiblet Guest
    xbox 360 E Problem, please help!!!

Sorry, I re-read the post after I responded, does the headset not work over the HDMI port?

fredgiblet, Mar 28, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: