HDMI connection not working every time I load up Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6, but if...

Discus and support HDMI connection not working every time I load up Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6, but if... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I try to load Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6 the HDMI connection from my Xbox to the TV stops working and leaves the game running in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sean Dennis, Dec 28, 2023.

1. Sean Dennis
    Sean Dennis Guest

HDMI connection not working every time I load up Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6, but if...

Every time I try to load Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6 the HDMI connection from my Xbox to the TV stops working and leaves the game running in the background but stops the TV from showing the game. But when I return to the Xboc home page it starts working again!! Please help this

:)

Sean Dennis, Dec 28, 2023
  2. Red KillMachine Win User

Recommend me some games.

Army of 2 games are ok. I just picked up Red dead redemption its ok also. Farcry 2 had a cool story mode.
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

Best Video Game Graphics

Forza Horizon 4

Red Dead Redemption 2

Gears of War 4

FarCry 5
  4. Renatodibi Win User

HDMI connection not working every time I load up Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6, but if I return to the home page it starts working again.

Hi Sean.

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Honestly, it's a bit strange that it only happens with these games. The first thing I would check is the HDR setting; it could be an incompatibility, let's say, with your TV. You should try, if you haven't already, to disable the HDR option and also the 4k option from the console and see if the problem is resolved.

Go to Profile & system > Settings > General > TV & display options. Under the Advanced column, choose Video modes and untick the option to Allow 4K. In the same menu path, you can deactivate HDR.

It could be helpful to try connecting the console to another TV and see if the problem persists in the same way.

Further information about video problems at
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardw...> Generali > Opzioni di visualizzazione e TV.

Kind regards
    Renato
  5. s S x V e N o M Win User

Best Story? Top 10

Talking purely for 360 -

1) Fallout 3

2) Call of Duty 4

3) Red Dead Redemption

4) Skyrim

5) Farcry 3

6) Halo 3

7) Mass Effect 2

8) The walking Dead (Arcade

9) Dead Rising

10) Fable 2

If we are including other platforms I would add somewhere in there

Kingdom Hearts 1+2

Ratchet and Clank

Pokemon Red/blue/yellow

Zelda Twilight Princess

and Spyro :D
  6. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

Thema:

1. HDMI connection not working every time I load up Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6, but if... - Similar Threads - HDMI connection working

2. Hi my Xbox one s won't connect to my tv and its saying no HDMI connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi my Xbox one s won't connect to my tv and its saying no HDMI connected: Hi I need help, my Xbox one s won't connect to my tv saying no HDMI connected or something like that and the HDMI port seems fine, I used a different HDMI cable, tried it on a different tv to see...
  3. I am trying to connect my Xbox One s to my Windows 8 with a hdmi

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to connect my Xbox One s to my Windows 8 with a hdmi: I tried all I can look up how to but I simply can't figure it out how too do it thare is not a bluetooth and I am trying to do something with it without internet but It won't broadcast to it it...
  4. What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?: I recently purchased a Samsung G85SB gaming monitor. Only after being delivered did I realize it doesn’t have an HDMI port only mini DP, a micro hdmi and a type c input. I could buy adapters to...
  5. My xbox 1 s isn't connecting to the hdmi cables.

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox 1 s isn't connecting to the hdmi cables.: My xbox 1 s isn't connecting to the TV. I know it's not the HDMI cables bc they are brand new and works with other appliances. The slots for the xbox are okay and doesn't seem to have a problem...
  6. My Xbox one x won't connect to my TV I tried switching HDMI cables and even HDMI ports, I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one x won't connect to my TV I tried switching HDMI cables and even HDMI ports, I...: My Xbox one x won't connect to my TV. I tried switching, cable, switching ports, switching tvs it's like it's not putting out a video signal is there anything I can do?...
  7. VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter: Hello, I just got my hmdi to vga adapter to play my xbox series s on my vga monitor but when i turn my xbox on it just says no signal please can someone help me as I'm not sure what to do....
  8. What devices can be connected to the HDMI IN FROM SAT/CABLE connector on the xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What devices can be connected to the HDMI IN FROM SAT/CABLE connector on the xbox one S?: What devices can be connected to the HDMI IN FROM SAT/CABLE connector on the xbox one S? Where can I see pictures of what I bring to it? 58077503-9396-4b70-ab59-d728e3e96585
  9. HDMI Arc stopped working when connecting xbox

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI Arc stopped working when connecting xbox: HDMI arc sound will stop working as soon as i connect the xbox series X. Tried different hdmi cables and ports on my tv (lg c9). Factory reset both the console and tv still the same issue...
  10. Xbox one S HDMI won't work, turns off after 30 seconds and controller won't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S HDMI won't work, turns off after 30 seconds and controller won't connect: I've had my xbox one s for about 16 hours and the HDMI won't connect and neither does my controller. I have held down the power button for 10-15 seconds, I have held the power and sync button for...