Hdmi CEC is broken please fix (alpha skip ahead)

Discus and support Hdmi CEC is broken please fix (alpha skip ahead) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; the powering on/off tv via xbox (HDMI CEC) stopped working in latest alpha skip ahead meaning wroked before but the latest update (as of may 17th)... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/eks20, May 18, 2022.

1. /u/eks20
    /u/eks20 Guest

the powering on/off tv via xbox (HDMI CEC) stopped working in latest alpha skip ahead

meaning wroked before but the latest update (as of may 17th) doesn't let me enable on the xbox one s

please fix

submitted by /u/eks20
    [link] [comments]

/u/eks20, May 18, 2022
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  3. Mornstar8 Win User

NAT Type: Unavailable

it's been fixed as of the last alpha skip ahead update!!!
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  6. gds1972 Win User

My xbox decided to reset itself

Thema:

1. Hdmi CEC is broken please fix (alpha skip ahead) - Similar Threads - Hdmi CEC broken

2. HDMI-CEC broken since last update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC broken since last update.: I have been able to use my LG TV remote to control my Xbox since I got it. Since the June 17th update it no longer works. I have to turn on an Xbox controller or use the Xbox app on my phone....
  3. HDMI CEC issues on my Xbox Series S :(

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI CEC issues on my Xbox Series S :(: The HDMI CEC works fine when my Xbox controls the volume, but my Samsung TV remote doesn't work on my Xbox any help? submitted by /u/Accurate-Ferret-6108 [link] [comments]
  4. HDMI-CEC volume feature not working with xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC volume feature not working with xbox series s: Hello the HDMI-CEC feature does not work with the tv volume. I have turned it the HDMI-CEC setting on both my xbox AND Television, restarted both, unplugged the hdmi but still not working. Ive...
  5. HDMI cec no longer works after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI cec no longer works after latest update: The latest update has completely broken the hdmi cec function on my series x. Pressing the home button on the remote no longer changes the input. I’ve checked all settings and done everything I...
  6. Sound pops/cracks when navigating in Xbox's menu and HDMI-CEC not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound pops/cracks when navigating in Xbox's menu and HDMI-CEC not working: Hello Everybody, I recently purchased an Xbox Series X and there are two things that annoy me a bit. The first is Xbox's cracking audio while I navigate in the menu. It occurs only when I...
  7. XBox Series X don't control my TV HDMI-CEC

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X don't control my TV HDMI-CEC: my XBox Series X don't control my TV HDMI-CEC, when I had the XBox One it did control my tv but now I got a XBox Series X it does not control my tv dfd5ce60-54aa-4fb2-9552-f74e76872e1c
  8. Broken HDMI-CEC Functionality

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken HDMI-CEC Functionality: Hi, Hoping someone can lend some thoughts on this one. I've logged multiple problem reports and even escalated it up pretty high only to be told to log it via the Report A Problem feature (again....
  9. Is hdmi cec still broken on Series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is hdmi cec still broken on Series X?: Ok, so fellow gamers and ambassadors, please help me out: Hdmi cec is not working properly with my SX since day one. On the original Xbox One and Xbox One X, it used to power up the TV and amp...
  10. Latest Xbox Update (Xbox Series X) HDMI-CEC Broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest Xbox Update (Xbox Series X) HDMI-CEC Broken: Firstly, please let me know if I need to call support to make them aware of this problem. Since the last update I've been fighting with my Xbox Series X turning on my AV receiver and TV no...