hdd

Discus and support hdd in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hi iam a noob at this but is there any way I can format my xbox one external hdd back to pc use ? I plug in the external hdd into my pc and it didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PushingPH0R20, Aug 18, 2018.

1. hdd

hi iam a noob at this but is there any way I can format my xbox one external hdd back to pc use ? I plug in the external hdd into my pc and it didn't even pick it up to format can anyone help

:)

PushingPH0R20, Aug 18, 2018
  2. Claptrap
    Claptrap Guest
    My Dashboard Is Slow

Yeah, it sounds like HDD issues or maybe overheating... since you're getting someone to check the HDD, wait for them to tell you if it's messed up or not. If it isn't the HDD, look into possible overheating issues...

Claptrap, Aug 18, 2018
  3. heavensdevil
    heavensdevil Guest
    Have you tried changing the hdd?

I've read news about it that you can change the stock hdd. I'm wondering if anyone's done it and is it worth it seeing that opening it up will most definitely void the warranty. The stock hdd really is lacking in terms of space and performance. Unless Microsoft is going to patch external hdd support, this method is really tempting right now.

heavensdevil, Aug 18, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

hdd

There are several online guides you can use to format your hdd

M3tal Daz3, Aug 18, 2018
  5. Rick Rorschach, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

hdd