HDD for X360 SLIM and E

Discus and support HDD for X360 SLIM and E in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to buy new internal HDD for my XBOX 360. I own Xbox 360 E version. I found 500GB HDD for X360 Slim version. Is this HDD compatible... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YellowyGibbon16, Feb 22, 2020.

1. HDD for X360 SLIM and E

Hello,

I would like to buy new internal HDD for my XBOX 360. I own Xbox 360 E version. I found 500GB HDD for X360 Slim version. Is this HDD compatible with both Slim and E versions of the console? Thank you

:)

YellowyGibbon16, Feb 22, 2020
  2. NicoNicoNii2005 Win User

HDD for X360 SLIM and E

Yes, im sure it drive for Xbox 360 S would fit for the Xbox E
  3. SendMessagez Win User

HDD for X360 SLIM and E

Yes, drives for Xbox 360 S will fit Xbox 360
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

HDD for X360 SLIM and E

Hi Gibbon,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand have question on compatibility of hard drives. The drives for the E and S should be compatible the only one that is different is the original Xbox 360 as it is mounted on the side. All others are internal. When
    making the purchase make sure it is also an official Xbox 360 hard drive.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

HDD for X360 SLIM and E

Thanks to all :)

So i would like to add another question. When i buy Official HDD....is there console system already preinstalled?

Thanks
    Yes, it will be pre-installed, but it will be out of date, so the console will need to update.
  6. YellowyGibbon16 Win User

HDD for X360 SLIM and E

Thanks to all :)

So i would like to add another question. When i buy Official HDD....is there console system already preinstalled?

Thanks
Thema:

HDD for X360 SLIM and E

1. HDD for X360 SLIM and E - Similar Threads - HDD X360 SLIM

2. I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…

in XBoX on Windows
    I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…: I am thinking of using my External HDD that is currently formatted for my Xbox One with my Windows PC. I know the steps of going on disk management and creating a new volume but I was also...
  3. Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD: I just got a xbox series s, I plugged in my 2TB and formatted it like the console told me too, I pick it up on the xbox, I can download onto it, but the xbox app doesn't pick it up. At all. Why?...
  4. Can you play games off an external HDD on Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you play games off an external HDD on Series X?: When I first got my XSX I tried playing games off my external seagate 2tb and after a period of time it would give me error (0x87e1001f), I just got a 5tb WD Black and my friend said he plays his...
  5. Will my HDD destroy my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will my HDD destroy my Xbox 360?: Good evening. I have just purchased a new Xbox 360 after my old one had become borderline unusable, and I was considering simply plugging in my old HDD to transfer my data. The problem is, I am...
  6. Why no optimisation of SSD/HDD and cleaning of RAM/VRAM?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why no optimisation of SSD/HDD and cleaning of RAM/VRAM?: Why no optimisation of SSD/HDD and cleaning of RAM/VRAM? I have an almost new Xbox Series X bought from MS and i tis **** for FM23. Totally due to filling up with ****. If I use the REFRESH...
  7. Xbox 360 HDD not detected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 HDD not detected: Why is my Xbox 360 HDD not being detected. I've tested it on PC it works 100% and even connected it to the Xbox using a external it gets detected but why not when it's directly connected...
  8. Copy clip from console to HDD and back to console again

in XBoX on Windows
    Copy clip from console to HDD and back to console again: Have bought a " Seagate external HDD for Xbox " in order to copy all my clips i have in My feed. Works perfectly well , but now i see you can NOT copy back / transfer back a clip to your console...
  9. X360 System Settings To Defaults Without Formatting/Deleting HDD?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X360 System Settings To Defaults Without Formatting/Deleting HDD?: Hello Forums, I am in need of help. I would like to know how to Reset all System Settings back to it's Original Factory Default Settings without having to format and/or delete contents on the...
  10. How to upgrade a 250 GB HDD with a 320 GB HDD on X360 slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to upgrade a 250 GB HDD with a 320 GB HDD on X360 slim: I have an Xbox360 slim model. The one with the direct SATA interface, not the older proprietary connector. The console originally came with a 250 GB hard drive, which is now almost full. In a...