HDCP Handshake Problem - Blank screen (no signal) when playing Blu-rays/Netflix Audio still ...

Discus and support HDCP Handshake Problem - Blank screen (no signal) when playing Blu-rays/Netflix Audio still ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I power on fine and can see the main menu except when HDCP needs to happen, my TV turns black. I cannot watch blu-rays or launch Netflix. Video is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CryonicMango179, Dec 2, 2015.

1. HDCP Handshake Problem - Blank screen (no signal) when playing Blu-rays/Netflix Audio still ...

I power on fine and can see the main menu except when HDCP needs to happen, my TV turns black. I cannot watch blu-rays or launch Netflix. Video is blank but sound remains. Hulu works, Live TV works. It happens with the handshake, then my xbox refuses
    to give a signal.

Can anyone help, please? I've scoured the forums and web before asking.

Setup: Xbox 1 - > Receiver -> HDTV (1080p)

Receiver: Yamaha VX-571

Tried:

1) Turning on sequence

- Multiple permutations of what powers on first, I feel like I'm going to break my XBOX one from sheer volume of hard resets.

2) Holding all display settings steady, auto, every possible color combination. It's not that my screen cannot handle the resolution.

- Plugging xbox to the TV works so it's not the resolution. Tried 720p too.

3) Passing the signal through my AV Receiver, still yields blank (This is the one that passes whatever the output of the system is and forces the a/v to not touch the video.)

4) Multiple HDMI cables. For 1.4 compliance.

:)

CryonicMango179, Dec 2, 2015
  2. Netflix error x7361-1254-c00d7159

I'm having the same issue with Blu-Rays, DVDs and Netflix with my Toshiba 40RV525U. I wanted to share my "fix" with you guys to see if it works with you as well. It's actually really simple. When I start Netflix and the error comes up I go back to the home
    screen and quit Netflix. Then I cycle through the Inputs on my TV to try and refresh the HDCP handshake between the devices. I do the same with DVDs and Blu-Rays. Sometimes I have to run through the process two or three times, but it's worked every time.

I've also had the problem with Netflix loading a title to 99% and not playing. This is in conjunction to the HDCP error. Whatever title I tried to play the first time that caused the HDCP error message will behave this way. If I come back the next day and
    use the "input cycling solution" then I can watch that title no problem.

This is a very strange situation indeed. Hopefully someone finds a permanent fix soon. Let me know if this solution works for you...maybe it will bring us one step closer to the answer. HDCP Handshake Problem - Blank screen (no signal) when playing Blu-rays/Netflix Audio still ... :)

pixelsandfrets, Dec 2, 2015
  3. HDCP Handshare Problem - Black screen playing blu-ray/netflix Xbox One -> Receiver -> TV

I power on fine and can see the main menu except when HDCP needs to happen, my TV turns black. I cannot watch blu-rays or launch Netflix. Video is blank but sound remains. Hulu works, Live TV works. It happens with the handshake, then my xbox refuses
    to give a signal.

Can anyone help, please? I've scoured the forums and web before asking.

Receiver: Yamaha VX-571

Tried:

1) Turning on sequence

- Multiple permutations of what powers on first, I feel like I'm going to break my XBOX one from sheer volume of hard resets.

2) Holding all display settings steady, auto, every possible color combination. It's not that my screen cannot handle the resolution.

- Plugging xbox to the TV works so it's not the resolution. Tried 720p too.

3) Passing the signal through my AV Receiver, still yields blank (This is the one that passes whatever the output of the system is and forces the a/v to not touch the video.)

4) Multiple HDMI cables. For 1.4 compliance.

CryonicMango179, Dec 2, 2015
  4. HDCP Handshake Problem - Blank screen (no signal) when playing Blu-rays/Netflix Audio still ...

I found the error - the HDMI I was not switching out was receiver to TV. It's the one that was broken - I don't know how but switching the HDMI from receiver to TV fixed my issues.

CryonicMango179, Dec 3, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

HDCP Handshake Problem - Blank screen (no signal) when playing Blu-rays/Netflix Audio still ...