HD XBOX 360

Discus and support HD XBOX 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good morning, I use a xbox 360, but today when I called the video game, it asks for an update, when I authorize it says that there is no space on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Williamagrinho, Oct 9, 2017.

1. HD XBOX 360

Good morning, I use a xbox 360, but today when I called the video game, it asks for an update, when I authorize it says that there is no space on the disk, I went to HD and asked to format, but I have many games and saves, hd is 250gb, would not like to
    lose them, how should I proceed?

:)

Williamagrinho, Oct 9, 2017
  2. Mikey_Gold
    Mikey_Gold Guest
    I thought Xbox One could play 3D blu-ray....

Remember the Xbox 360 HD drive

Mikey_Gold, Oct 9, 2017
  3. Naxo021207
    Naxo021207 Guest
    xbox 360 slim

I regret to inform you that Xbox 360 S console cannot play HD DVDs. You still need to have an HD DVD player for you to be able to play HD DVDs. However, Microsoft Xbox does not sell Xbox 360 HD DVD player anymore.

Naxo021207, Oct 9, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

HD XBOX 360

Hi there,

this often is caused by a HDD issue itself, please try the steps on the following link : http://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/console/hard-drive

It will have all the steps to try.

If all the steps fail then it is advise to contact Xbox Support for any further steps.

To contact official Xbox Support use the Phone or Microsoft Support Chat option at Contact Us | Xbox Support

WPAK, Oct 9, 2017
  5. Naxo021207 Win User

xbox 360 slim

I regret to inform you that Xbox 360 S console cannot play HD DVDs. You still need to have an HD DVD player for you to be able to play HD DVDs. However, Microsoft Xbox does not sell Xbox 360 HD DVD player anymore.
  6. Kev McCaw Win User

I don't have an HD t.v what do I do now

I used a non hd tv for my 360 for 5 years before buying a hd tv, what a difference it made. Reading subtitles and any words were too hard before.

To appreciate a 360 you need hd, and thats why xbox one is hd only
  7. Windows10XboxOne Win User

The reason why I prefer to game in 720p is beacause......

Last time I checked 720p was HD, a majority of Xbox 360 games were Sub-HD.
  8. ngocphi Win User

Xbox 360 Harddrive issue

If you are talkin about the 4gig xbox 360 slim then no those arent hds

Unless it says offical xbox 360 hdd

Then its a third party which wont work for games that require hds
  9. ngocphi Win User

Hardrive question

they are refering to the original xbox 360 hds being moded opened to be used on xbox 4gig

some people like to use the smaller hds rather then buying the appropiate 250gig hd for the xbox s 4gig unit
Thema:

HD XBOX 360

1. HD XBOX 360 - Similar Threads - 360

2. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  3. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  4. Recover things from a long wiped 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover things from a long wiped 360: I have an odd situation. In mid 2015 my whole XBox 360 wiped itself and I don't know why. It had also done this once before, I'd estimate around mid 2014. I did lose stuff I cared about, but I was...
  5. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  6. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  7. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  8. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  9. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  10. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866