HD XBOX 360

Discus and support HD XBOX 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good morning, I use a xbox 360, but today when I called the video game, it asks for an update, when I authorize it says that there is no space on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Williamagrinho, Oct 9, 2017.

1. HD XBOX 360

Good morning, I use a xbox 360, but today when I called the video game, it asks for an update, when I authorize it says that there is no space on the disk, I went to HD and asked to format, but I have many games and saves, hd is 250gb, would not like to
    lose them, how should I proceed?

:)

Williamagrinho, Oct 9, 2017
  2. Mikey_Gold
    Mikey_Gold Guest
    I thought Xbox One could play 3D blu-ray....

Remember the Xbox 360 HD drive

Mikey_Gold, Oct 9, 2017
  3. Naxo021207
    Naxo021207 Guest
    xbox 360 slim

I regret to inform you that Xbox 360 S console cannot play HD DVDs. You still need to have an HD DVD player for you to be able to play HD DVDs. However, Microsoft Xbox does not sell Xbox 360 HD DVD player anymore.

Naxo021207, Oct 9, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

HD XBOX 360

Hi there,

this often is caused by a HDD issue itself, please try the steps on the following link : http://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/console/hard-drive

It will have all the steps to try.

If all the steps fail then it is advise to contact Xbox Support for any further steps.

To contact official Xbox Support use the Phone or Microsoft Support Chat option at Contact Us | Xbox Support

WPAK, Oct 9, 2017
  5. Naxo021207 Win User

xbox 360 slim

I regret to inform you that Xbox 360 S console cannot play HD DVDs. You still need to have an HD DVD player for you to be able to play HD DVDs. However, Microsoft Xbox does not sell Xbox 360 HD DVD player anymore.
  6. Kev McCaw Win User

I don't have an HD t.v what do I do now

I used a non hd tv for my 360 for 5 years before buying a hd tv, what a difference it made. Reading subtitles and any words were too hard before.

To appreciate a 360 you need hd, and thats why xbox one is hd only
  7. Windows10XboxOne Win User

The reason why I prefer to game in 720p is beacause......

Last time I checked 720p was HD, a majority of Xbox 360 games were Sub-HD.
  8. ngocphi Win User

Xbox 360 Harddrive issue

If you are talkin about the 4gig xbox 360 slim then no those arent hds

Unless it says offical xbox 360 hdd

Then its a third party which wont work for games that require hds
  9. airmattdog Win User

status code c00d36c4

Is this on an Xbox 360 or PC? SD or HD?
Thema:

HD XBOX 360

1. HD XBOX 360 - Similar Threads - 360

2. Gears of War 1,2 & 3 not reading disc when they work other xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 1,2 & 3 not reading disc when they work other xbox 360.: I have a Xbox One and wanted to play them on it but when I go to insert the disc's nothing happens and I do not know how to fix it, anyone know how? 8b572d79-8a11-4c0f-8d0b-13c9b16aa4b2
  3. Does factory resetting my xbox 360 automatically update to the most recent dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does factory resetting my xbox 360 automatically update to the most recent dashboard?: I purchased an Xbox 360 with an NXE dashboard not too long ago and I want to keep the NXE dashboard after I factory reset. Will my console be updated fully if I do this? I don’t want to lose my...
  4. So I changed my gamer tag and now I can no longer play 360 games I've purchased. Is there...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I changed my gamer tag and now I can no longer play 360 games I've purchased. Is there...: Changed my gamer tag but when start up a360 game(digital) I'm forever trapped at the sign in screen!! cc9bee1d-5dd4-47c0-a774-e97efb7e18ca
  5. Suggestion for games delisted from the 360 Marketplace.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suggestion for games delisted from the 360 Marketplace.: I think it's wise to put games that you can only purchase in the 360 Marketplace or website that are being delisted like The Orange Box, Left 4 Dead, Daytona USA and CS:GO is to make them...
  6. cant sign in on xbox live in my xbox 360 . that situación maker imposible acces my download...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign in on xbox live in my xbox 360 . that situación maker imposible acces my download...: cant sig in in my xbox 360 to xbox live its get disconnectrd when I tried to redownload profile give error or credentials and dont let me redownload al my digital xbox360 contener that I already...
  7. Xbox 360 doesn't recognise my login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 doesn't recognise my login: Hi there, I'm trying to access Xbox live on my Xbox 360 with the details I registered. Login details work fine on all other devices, but my 360 keeps saying the password doesn't work. If I...
  8. In xbox 360 I can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    In xbox 360 I can't connect to xbox live: It is coming error while I am logging aea80a6f-9fb7-4f86-89b7-bbe3f5a7010b
  9. Xbox 360 Marketplace update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Marketplace update: Beginning February 7, 2023, a number of games and add-ons will be removed from the Xbox 360 Marketplace in select regions per title. This will not affect games that you’ve already purchased, as...
  10. Xbox 360 Sign in issues.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Sign in issues.: Every time I try to sign into my 360 profile. I get greeted with an Error 8015190A. I have deleted my profile and tried redownloading it. Get greated with the same issue....