Hcs reward mixer

Discus and support Hcs reward mixer in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi there, I tuned into hcs on mixer well over a week ago now and I'm still yet to receive my voices of war req pack f740ea28-8656-492f-a523-485c67dd7b54 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Chalad07, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Chalad07
    Chalad07 Guest

Hcs reward mixer

Hi there,

I tuned into hcs on mixer well over a week ago now and I'm still yet to receive my voices of war req pack

:)

Chalad07, Apr 25, 2018
  2. mckmatrix
    mckmatrix Guest
    Haven't received Voices of War REQ pack

I watched HCS through Mixer on PC and Xbox and didn't receive REQ pack.

GT linked with Mixer.

mckmatrix, Apr 25, 2018
  3. Sh71nk3yBum
    Sh71nk3yBum Guest
    Did not receive HCS voices of war pack

haven’t received voices of war pack yet from watching HCS worlds on mixer

Sh71nk3yBum, Apr 25, 2018
  4. Hcs reward mixer

Hi Chalad07,

Thank you for reaching out to us on this, please keep an eye on your messages from Xbox Live for more information regarding the code.

Have a great week!

Mister Kellogg, Apr 26, 2018
  5. Mister Kellogg Win User

Hcs reward mixer

Hi Chalad07,

Thank you for reaching out to us on this, please keep an eye on your messages from Xbox Live for more information regarding the code.

Have a great week!
  6. JoelHansen Win User

I haven’t received my in-game item

7. DrifterX22 Win User

Broadcasting

8. Mister Cizl Win User

HCS/Mixer voices of war pack

Hey Salty Rim! Please check your Xbox Live messages for more information. Thanks!
  9. Mister Quasar Win User

HCS Mixpot Reward

Thanks for reaching out, Shadow1024!

Please check your Xbox Live messages for more details regarding that MixPot reward.
Thema:

Hcs reward mixer

1. Hcs reward mixer - Similar Threads - Hcs reward mixer

2. HCS Drops Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HCS Drops Not Working: So I've watched for an hour and claimed both rewards on the Twitch stream last night, but I still don't have my rewards. I've verified my Halo Waypoint, connected it to Twitch, did all that I was...
  3. Halo 5: Guardians code HCS april 2018

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5: Guardians code HCS april 2018: A year ago, there was a promotion where those who watched the final of the Halo Championship Series would receive the pack of voices of war. I waited a year and I did not receive any code and I...
  4. Voices of War Pack from viewing final day of Seattle HCS (Mixer)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Voices of War Pack from viewing final day of Seattle HCS (Mixer): After months of searching for information and supposedly emailing the wrong emails, I've been referred to bring my question here. I'm trying to get the Voices of War Pack that I should have...
  5. HCS Voices of War Mixer Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    HCS Voices of War Mixer Pack: I was told to report this issue here. As of right now, I still have not received my halo 5 Voices of war req pack that I should have gotten from watching the final matches of the HCS some time...
  6. Req Pack Voices of War HCS

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Req Pack Voices of War HCS: Hello, my Req pack is still missing u.u f64b421e-2270-46d9-8557-f4ec0f08a5fe
  7. Have not received HCS Mix Pot Reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received HCS Mix Pot Reward: Have just checked in at 9:34 pm in my time here on 4/23 and still have not received the voice pack from watching the Hcs Sunday stream from my xbox while logged into my account....
  8. I have not received the Voices Of War mixpot reward from the HCS Finals. It has been over a ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have not received the Voices Of War mixpot reward from the HCS Finals. It has been over a ...: As the title says. My friend (graveprometheus) and I both logged into mixer on our Xboxes and watched together. Neither of us have received the mixpot. Any way I can get some help? Maybe my buddy...
  9. HCS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HCS: hello, it's been since the HWCS i have not recieved the reward which was the warzone voices pack, i saw the stream on mixer with my account linked, i saw the stream for 4 hours :(...
  10. HCS Mixpot Reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HCS Mixpot Reward: I watched the HCS finals anf still haven't gotten the Voices of War code for watching the event 748ce981-cdb9-4ab2-839b-8330d37adc63