HCPD problem

Discus and support HCPD problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok so recently when I bought the first blue-ray disc for the One I got the"HDCP not supported by this port" message. Just swapping it to another port... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CHAD TPRUITT, Feb 24, 2014.

1. CHAD TPRUITT
    CHAD TPRUITT Guest

HCPD problem

Ok so recently when I bought the first blue-ray disc for the One I got the"HDCP not supported by this port" message. Just swapping it to another port solved. So I talk to a few people and I have gotten really two different ideas on this problem: (1) "HDCP
    is supported by all tvs that have HDMI ports...your problem is the console itself" and (2) "HDCP is a protocol that is not automatically supported just because a tv has a HDMI jack"....you will have a to find one that does".

So in light of (2) I bought one just made in the last year...and guess what...same problem. However, now I can just restart the dvd player app and it seems to cure without swapping ports. So who is right here?

:)

CHAD TPRUITT, Feb 24, 2014
  2. Oldman Jr
    Oldman Jr Guest
    headset problem

well if you had something that hijacks the audio between the xbone and tv like a pvr or something (mind you it has to support audio out) then you could hook it up to that and just mute the tv whenever you played games. other then that, no not really. I know that we're getting the adaptors from microsoft for getting mic to work with the xbone in march but I dunno if that will affect the game sounds in anyway.

Oldman Jr, Feb 24, 2014
  3. Jedioutcast
    Jedioutcast Guest
    kinect problems

Yes, I am having problems with Kinect not hearing me correctly. I'll say stuff like BBC America and it hears ABC Family. Even repeating the command over and over, it still acts a bit crazy at times. I'm going to really sit down and work with it soon. I'm sure it's something I'm not fully configuring.

J

Jedioutcast, Feb 24, 2014
  4. Z31Fanatic
    Z31Fanatic Guest

HCPD problem

HDCP is always up to the TV to support it.

Z31Fanatic, Feb 26, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

HCPD problem