Hbo max Dolby vision issue on Xbox series x and LG C1.

Discus and support Hbo max Dolby vision issue on Xbox series x and LG C1. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As of this morning in Alpha skip ahead my Dolby vision in hbo max has stopped working. It works on Disney plus and hdr works on movies and tv app. It... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GINJABRAD, Apr 21, 2021.

1. /u/GINJABRAD
    /u/GINJABRAD Guest

As of this morning in Alpha skip ahead my Dolby vision in hbo max has stopped working. It works on Disney plus and hdr works on movies and tv app. It was working yesterday. I have a series x and LG C1.

submitted by /u/GINJABRAD
    [link] [comments]

/u/GINJABRAD, Apr 21, 2021
  2. MaxWeidner Win User

Xbox series X and LG C2 problems.

No, unfortunately, one cannot speak of clarity in this case, because I have experienced the exact opposite case.

I own the LG C1 and the LG C2, and the handshake problems have NEVER occurred in over a year of use on the C1! Instead, however, they keep coming back with the C2 on the same Xbox Series X console. When switching this console back to the C1, the same picture again, NEVER! LG C1 and LG C2 both support Dolby Vision (for gaming). Before testing the LG C2 with one / my Series X, I had never heard of the handshake issue with Dolby Vision. Besides, the LG C2 works very well, but the Dolby Vision handshake in games can hardly be tested on other devices, because the PS5 does not support this feature and other devices are at least unknown to me.
  3. Darksun8166 Win User

Xbox series X and LG C2 problems.

I've never had an issue with

my Onkyo receiver it's actually fixed my issue with my series x and lg c1 issue and my Onkyo receiver came out in 2017 and it supports 4k hdr and Dolby vision. All work perfect. The issue is a Xbox issue as my 360 and my ps3 and my series s never had an issue directly to the tv it's only with the series x and it's strange that you blame the tv when all other devices work but the series x.
  4. Jesse Mass Win User

Xbox Series X - Screen Glitch/Distortion only during Game loading/static screens (not on any other app)

I just had this same issue on my LG G3 TV. I went in and turned off Dolby Vision on the XBOX Series X and that fixed the issue. HDR works fine. This seems like a issue with a recent update.
  5. 志强董 Win User

When will Microsoft patch the One X to support Dolby Vision on the 4K Blueray player

I have a XBOX One X connected to an OLED LG C8. If I use the Netflix app on XBOX One X then the LG will display Dolby Vision. So I know that it is passing. But If I use a 4K Bluray that has Dolby Vision, the player will only output HDR。Blu-ray
    playback is already up to date.
  6. furkan the turk Win User

Dolby Atmos delay on Xbox Series X

Same issue here with Xbox series X and LG SN11 both connected to my LG C1. The delay is easily noticable and quite annoying to the point of becoming disorienting at certain times.

It's hard to believe that this issue was reported over a year ago, yet there is no satisfactory answer or a solution.

Microsoft is marketing a feature that simply doesn't work.

What's the point of having Dolby Atmos if I need to turn it off to play games with proper sound?
Thema:

1. Hbo max Dolby vision issue on Xbox series x and LG C1. - Similar Threads - Hbo max Dolby

2. HBO max unavailable Xbox store.

in XBoX on Windows
    HBO max unavailable Xbox store.: I can't download HBO max on my device. The Microsoft store on my Xbox series s says that it's unavailable and on Microsoft edge I can log in using the browser but the minute I choose something to...
  3. HBO Max has parental restrictions on certain movies/shows but my Xbox account doesn't have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    HBO Max has parental restrictions on certain movies/shows but my Xbox account doesn't have...: Really don't understand what's going on and I couldn't come across any helpful info on this. I was just using HBO Max the other day and now today I can't watch the same show I was watching a...
  4. Microsoft Rewards HBO Max 30 day free trial stuck on 2/3 days.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards HBO Max 30 day free trial stuck on 2/3 days.: Does anyone have a way to fix this problem? The free trial for HBO Max seems to be stuck on 2 out of three days and it's been that way for about a week now I think. I've tried looking up a...
  5. HBO Max app

in XBoX on Windows
    HBO Max app: Does HBO max works on Xbox one in Romania? I could not find the app in the Xbox store? Should I do something special? 82891937-c213-4969-8ef1-931e2739567b
  6. HBO Max Video Quality Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    HBO Max Video Quality Issues: The past few days, the video stream on HBO Max on my Xbox One has been garbage. One minute it’s fine, the next it’s constantly buffering. I have fiber gig internet speeds and spoke with my...
  7. Xbox HBO Max and Netflix App Glitch

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox HBO Max and Netflix App Glitch: Hi was wondering if anybody was having issues where the screen looks rainbow with HBO max shows on their Xbox and if there was any way to fix it. It is also happening to some shows on Netflix but...
  8. HBO Max won't open up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HBO Max won't open up: I don't know why this is happening. HBO Max won't open up when I click on it. The message that pops up is "Getting your app ready." but it pops up for like half a second and then disappears and...
  9. Hbo max alpha skip ahead Dolby vision broken and it's mortal Kombat launch day.

in XboX Insiders
    Hbo max alpha skip ahead Dolby vision broken and it's mortal Kombat launch day.: Dolby vision no longer working in latest alpha update. Please fix thank you submitted by /u/GINJABRAD [link] [comments]
  10. HBO MAX App got all messed up...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HBO MAX App got all messed up...: Been using HBO Max for a while no issues. play using Xbox One X this time when I tried to launch the app it started, went back to home screen, launched iteself again, to blackscreen, then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hbo max dolby vision xbox series x

2. hbo max 4k hdr xbox series x

3. hbo max 4k series x

4. xbox series x hbo max dolby vision,
  5. xbox series x hbo max 4k