HAWKED is now available in Preview for Xbox Insiders!

Discus and support HAWKED is now available in Preview for Xbox Insiders! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GuruKronos, Dec 7, 2023.

1. HAWKED is now available in Preview for Xbox Insiders!

/u/GuruKronos, Dec 7, 2023
  2. Just a Volunteer Win User

The new Microsoft edge

The "new" Edge is currently only available to Alpha Skip Ahead Insider preview members.

Insider issues are handled by Reddit Xbox Insiders forum. This forum is for General release OS issues.

Edit.. As of 22nd July "new" Edge is available to Alpha, Beta, Delta Insider previews so it is getting closer to a General release.
  3. ReynaldoB Win User

Minecraft Preview Not Showing In Insider HUB

Hi Iago SoaresBittencourt Lopes,

Thank you for posting on the Microsoft Community forum. I hope you are doing well.

I understand that you are unable to see the Minecraft Preview in the Insider Hub. We thank you for joining on our Xbox Insider. It is quite odd that you are unable to see this option in the Insider Hub.

To further assist you, I would recommend that you check this article here if you want to participate inside the Xbox Insider Hub. The Minecraft Preview is now available to all Xbox Insiders on Xbox! - Xbox Wire

If you encounter any issues while playing the Minecraft Preview, don’t forget to use “Report a problem” so we can investigate:

1. Hold down the Xbox button on your Xbox controller
    2. Select Report a problem
    3. Select the Games category and the Minecraft Preview subcategory
    4. Fill out the form with the appropriate details to help our investigation
    Hope it helps.

Honestly

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

is there a faster way to get the new dashboard?

Hi, Corey. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

I am afraid we will need to wait for the invite for now. Only previews that you’re eligible to participate in will appear in the Previews section of the Xbox Insider Hub. Previews may be specific to Xbox and Windows devices and not available across both.
  5. Just a Volunteer Win User

xbox OSU 2108 insider

Keep in mind you cannot re enroll into skip ahead if you remove from it

As its invite only
    That is not true. You can remove (unenroll) the console from a preview and still remain in the Insiders with the preview options available to your account. If you remove your Insider account as well as remove the console from a preview, using the Insider hub, then yes you will have to start all over and wait for an invite again.

I have recently installed Insider hub on a new Xbox Series X and all of the preview rings I am allowed were available to me.
  6. Just a Volunteer Win User

How do I revert back to a normal homepage on my Xbox one x. My son changed something and my homepage isn’t the same.

"I want to revert back to the normal homepage. When I hit view button on homepage, it doesn’t do anything."

As far as I'm aware the New Experience Dashboard is only available to select consoles enrolled in a Xbox Insider preview OS. You would have to unenroll the console from the preview. Use the Insider Hub to unenroll. The General Available OS will be installed once you leave the preview.
Thema:

HAWKED is now available in Preview for Xbox Insiders!

1. HAWKED is now available in Preview for Xbox Insiders! - Similar Threads - HAWKED available Preview

2. Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1 and 2 on Disc XBOX SERIES X NOT WORKING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1 and 2 on Disc XBOX SERIES X NOT WORKING: I bought Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1 and 2 on Disc and my Xbox Series X wont recognise its in the drive other than a few buzzing sounds that sound like the drive is attempting to read it but then...
  3. Does the phantom hawk work on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the phantom hawk work on xbox: Does the phantom hawk work on xbox 647a9f0b-472e-4c0e-b02a-71e5fc7bfd4b
  4. The Series X|S version of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 is not showing up in my library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Series X|S version of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 is not showing up in my library: I bought Xbox One version of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 and later i purchased the upgrade for xbox Series X|S. If i go into my library of purchased games, I don't see the xbox Series X|S version, I...
  5. Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 not recognizing two controllers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 not recognizing two controllers: Trying to play local multiplayer. Game asks to push A to have the second player enter. The problem is that the game treats both controllers as player 1. Even in free skate mode, if both...
  6. Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”...: Is that flight stick compatible with windows 11 ? a81dedd3-6582-4271-af59-6e0ed0769fea
  7. Achievements not unlocking on Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking on Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5: Hi, I’m currently playing Tony Hawk pro skater 5 on my series x (from physical disc) and have met the requirement for multiple achievements but nothing is unlocking. I have tried other games and...
  8. Any Backwards Compatible Tony Hawk games for the XSX?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any Backwards Compatible Tony Hawk games for the XSX?: I've been feeling nostalgic since I've been playing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1&2 Remaster and I wanted to know if any of the previous Tony Hawk games were backwards compatible with the Xbox Series...
  9. The Series X|S version of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 is not showing up in my library.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Series X|S version of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 is not showing up in my library.: I originally bought Xbox One version of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 and then later I purchased the upgrade to Series X|S version. When I go into my library of purchased games, I do not see Series X|S...
  10. Tony hawk pro skater 1+2 x/s version freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tony hawk pro skater 1+2 x/s version freezing: Hi, I bought the cross-gen update as i already own the standard digital edition. Once installed i deleted my standard edition. I then launched the new X/S version only to have it freeze on the...