Havnt had my xbox live reward credits

Discus and support Havnt had my xbox live reward credits in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Ive got 30,000 credits pending for a month now on xbox rewards and still they havnt gone on my xbox account, ive contacted microsoft and they told me... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DC x Recluse, Oct 26, 2016.

1. DC x Recluse
    DC x Recluse Guest

Ive got 30,000 credits pending for a month now on xbox rewards and still they havnt gone on my xbox account, ive contacted microsoft and they told me to post on here

:)

DC x Recluse, Oct 26, 2016
  2. buy gold with my referral and receive 5,000 XBL reward credits

If you are thinking about buying gold then do it with my referral as you can get 5,000 XBL reward credits. What do I get? I get 1,000 credits if you buy gold when I refer you.

Xbox Live Reward credits can be deposited into your local currency after you get 1,000. You also get exclusive offers sometimes and can get thing cheaper. There are also offers that will earn you credits like pre-ordering games. more info is here: Xbox Live Rewards

Just to make clear as I know some people get confused this is a referral to buy gold. Not to sign up to xbox live rewards.

Xbox Live rewards is free to sign up to by the way!

If you want to get some credits for XBL Rewards then comment your Xbox Gamertag and I will reply back when the referral is sent!

TheBlazingJames, Oct 26, 2016
  3. Herbiemb
    Herbiemb Guest
    not recieved reward credits

i clicked to recieve ;

MyVIP Vault 5,000 Rewards Credits x2

but i havnt recieved them why not?

i've waited 7 days now -whats going on -wheres my credit?

Herbiemb, Oct 26, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello DC x Recluse,

Due to issues with MyVIP, we had to delay payback for September. So while those Credits are dated as 9/30, they were only recently placed into your account (roughly around the 17th of October). You should receive these Credits during the end of the month
    deposit. Apologies for the confusion.

XBLRewards8, Oct 26, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: