Having Trouble with renewal to say the least.

Discus and support Having Trouble with renewal to say the least. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm currently trying to use two different 3 month prepaid cards to renew that I got from Amazon and neither work I get this code: Xbos-0x80169CF9 I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Russian Suplex, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Having Trouble with renewal to say the least.

I'm currently trying to use two different 3 month prepaid cards to renew that I got from Amazon and neither work I get this code: Xbos-0x80169CF9 I can't get an answer as to what it means can anyone help and what should I do? Also I don't have
    a balance on the commerce site.

:)

Russian Suplex, Jan 31, 2014
  2. Mystic Blues
    Mystic Blues Guest
    xbox live Gold for $39.99 promotion

I am having the same issues with this recent $39.99 renewal offer. Clicking on the renewal button simply takes me to the deals page. You can renew there, but not for 40 bucks. It looks like they're trying to trick people into paying 60 bucks anyway. Which
    is unethical, to say the least.

Mystic Blues, Jan 31, 2014
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Auto-renewal cancellation support page is WRONG

If you would like to cancel your auto renewal of the service and are having trouble doing so on the website then call phone support and they can turn off the auto renewal for you.

onyxishere, Jan 31, 2014
  4. Lillithvain
    Lillithvain Guest

Sounds like you've gotten some inactive or consumed prepaid codes, please contact xbox support to verify that this is the case. If you are in the US or Canada you can dial 1-800-4MY-XBOX, or go to
    www.support.xbox.com/contact-us to look up contact information if you live elsewhere in the world. Thanks!

Lillithvain, Jan 31, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: