having trouble with malfunctioning issue.

Discus and support having trouble with malfunctioning issue. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im having a weird issue with all my controller having this issue where the audio lags very bad and the controller can start to malfunction and restart... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RosalindDillard, May 28, 2024.

1. having trouble with malfunctioning issue.

Im having a weird issue with all my controller having this issue where the audio lags very bad and the controller can start to malfunction and restart itself and the audio will be really choppy and impossible to listen to anything at times, but i dont know if its a xontroller issue because ive bought my third xbox elite controller 2 and it immediately will have rhe same problem, now i do have a elgato 4k60 I use from my pc and have a chat link connected to my controller but I’m not sure if that would be a issue either but it’s nonstop for whatever controller I use.

:)

RosalindDillard, May 28, 2024
  2. MysticHobo Win User

xbox live services

Hey, it’s not on your end. They seem to be having issues with their cloud services, again, and are ignoring them or just aren’t telling people they are. I’ve been having trouble accessing games for a few days now and it gets worse at night while their server
    load is higher. Their nonsense cloud based auth/ save system is malfunctioning still.
  3. Tut0r Win User

hey Xbox one

This forum is a support forum for people with issues and questions regarding promotions and special offers for the Xbox one, not a place to ask for free things. I'm sorry you've had trouble with your consoles, but this is why there is a warranty plan in
    place for such things in the unfortunate event your console has a malfunction.

If you have an issue and would like to speak to someone I suggest you call up the Support line on 1-800-4MY-XBOX.
  4. josejose8a86 Win User

Elite controller v2

Hey buddy if you have some drift issues for me is very strange could be hardware malfunction!
  5. NO 1 Sebastiano Win User

Spotify Audio Issue

i had thought it was an xbox malfunction but now. i know that its not just me who's having this issue
  6. Sukhoi Wolf Win User

Samsung TV not supporting my Xbox 360's Input mode

I'm still having trouble with my HDMI output. I can play with the original RGB cables but at a very low resolution. It seems a year later more and more 360's are experiencing the malfunction of HDMI output. Is there a way to reset it? The "hold Y and trigger"
    does not fix this.
Thema:

having trouble with malfunctioning issue.

1. having trouble with malfunctioning issue. - Similar Threads - having trouble malfunctioning

2. I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox: I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox for some reason every time i put enable to use and it goes to sign in to my xbox account the website won't come up to let me sign in its...
  3. I am having some password troubles

in XboX Insiders
    I am having some password troubles: Hello! I have had an Xbox series s I believe for about five years now and I was lucky enough to get the Xbox series x. Unfortunately I do not know the password for the email to be able to transfer...
  4. Having Microsoft linked email troubles

in XboX Insiders
    Having Microsoft linked email troubles: Having Microsoft linked email troubles So I’m now 18 and wanted to put my Xbox account under my name. The only way I could do that was by linking a personal email with my Dads one. Now I receive...
  5. Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?: My X-Box 360 won't allow me to upload my profile and my Series X won't allow me to sign into X-Box Live on 360 games. I tried toggling my recurring payment for Gamepass Ultimate. Deleted my...
  6. Having trouble playing games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having trouble playing games: I have to sign in with another account on my Xbox when ever I want to play a specific game on my new Xbox, even games that I bought, this never happened on the old one and just don’t know what I...
  7. I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?: I'm trying to use my Xbox One, but when I turn it on I can't sign in, and it tells me I have to connect to the Xbox Network but it won't let me. I can't open settings or any other apps also. I've...
  8. "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now": Whenever I try and install a digital game I bought, it just says check back in a little bit ad73de0b-b786-4b6c-acaf-7a5a32330059
  9. I Have a Xbox one x and it is on trouble shooting screen with error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Have a Xbox one x and it is on trouble shooting screen with error code...: I have a xbox one x and I'm stuck on the trouble shooting screen with error code E10200000C0180070003 what do I do 86344f33-55f1-4be1-9274-3744edd69177
  10. Having trouble connecting to the Xbox network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble connecting to the Xbox network.: My Xbox says that it is connected to my wi-fi. However, it is not connecting to the Xbox network, so I cannot play online, connect to the store, connect to the game pass, etc. If I connect to my...