Having trouble licencse transfering Cant make this your xbox home

Discus and support Having trouble licencse transfering Cant make this your xbox home in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; it says it Cant make my xbox your home and you can do it 3 times per year i think the problem might be my mate possibly could have my account as his... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xX420HydRoBuDZx, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Having trouble licencse transfering Cant make this your xbox home

it says it Cant make my xbox your home and you can do it 3 times per year i think the problem might be my mate possibly could have my account as his xbox home not to sure and im positive i havent used all my licencse transfers because i have no friends yeh
    was just wondering if you could possibly reset it Would really appreciate it or atleast tell me whats the go and how i gotta go on my way to fix it. Thank you

:)

xX420HydRoBuDZx, Oct 29, 2016
  2. x87 MUSTANG
    x87 MUSTANG Guest
    "Cant make this your home xbox"

I let somebody licence transfer with me 2 times so that they could get a DLC for a game that the both of us play and now i cant make my xbox my home xbox. I contacted support and the person really couldnt help much.

I read on another thread that if i called xbox support they could reset the home xbox counter but what would i have to do and say to get them to fix this issue?

x87 MUSTANG, Oct 29, 2016
  3. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest
    "Cant make this your home xbox"

You can only change home console three times in a one year period. This is to discourage game sharing like you mention as that affects sales of games. Only real thing to do is wait out the year, in the mean time you should be able to play your games as long
    as you are connected to the Internet.

I don't think this is something Xbox Support can override which seems to be what they told you, perhaps a supervisor could do something but not sure.

Bazajaytee, Oct 29, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would have to try contacting support to see if they will reset it for you, but there are no guarantees they will. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Oct 29, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would have to try contacting support to see if they will reset it for you, but there are no guarantees they will. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Morveous Win User

Would like to transfer Microsoft balance from my son's account to mine. How do I do that?

Cant be transferred. You can sign in with your account on his Xbox and purchase the game but then you'll also have to make his Xbox your 'Home' console.
  7. LegoNinja187 Win User

is transferring games and dlc from this account to my main account possible

Unfortunately you can not transfer digital content between accounts. So you will just have to make do with the Xbox Home setting and make sure that you don't forget your password. There are trouble shooting guides should you forget your password.
  8. FF Square Enix Win User

Making new account for son.

You cant transfer between accounts but if you make your xbox home xbox, you can use other accounts on it and share playing games between them. My wife and son have their separate accounts on my xbox and they can play all the games I own on my account.
  9. KiNGG STiCkY Win User

Transfer all xbox content to another account.

U cant transfer things from one xbox account to another but u can set his account as your home xbox and u will have all the games that he has
Thema:

1. Having trouble licencse transfering Cant make this your xbox home - Similar Threads - Having trouble licencse

2. Having trouble playing games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having trouble playing games: I have to sign in with another account on my Xbox when ever I want to play a specific game on my new Xbox, even games that I bought, this never happened on the old one and just don’t know what I...
  3. I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?: I'm trying to use my Xbox One, but when I turn it on I can't sign in, and it tells me I have to connect to the Xbox Network but it won't let me. I can't open settings or any other apps also. I've...
  4. "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now": Whenever I try and install a digital game I bought, it just says check back in a little bit ad73de0b-b786-4b6c-acaf-7a5a32330059
  5. I Have a Xbox one x and it is on trouble shooting screen with error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Have a Xbox one x and it is on trouble shooting screen with error code...: I have a xbox one x and I'm stuck on the trouble shooting screen with error code E10200000C0180070003 what do I do 86344f33-55f1-4be1-9274-3744edd69177
  6. Having trouble connecting to the Xbox network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble connecting to the Xbox network.: My Xbox says that it is connected to my wi-fi. However, it is not connecting to the Xbox network, so I cannot play online, connect to the store, connect to the game pass, etc. If I connect to my...
  7. Im having trouble joining group posts on xbox gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im having trouble joining group posts on xbox gamebar: im pressing the "Im interested" button but when i get confirmed i have no invite or notification to join? ive tried using different games and updating the game bar and repairing in microsoft...
  8. im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat

in XBoX on Windows
    im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat: im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat 0aca47c3-9948-4c5c-afeb-9f05ce9b10e8
  9. Having trouble connecting to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble connecting to wifi: I'm having issues with connection right now and it's only been today that it has started happening as I was playing on my Xbox console completely fine last night, and now today I try and load up...
  10. Im having trouble clipping on xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having trouble clipping on xbox game bar: i keep getting the error code 0x80070005 4dd7341d-97f3-4098-a95e-f2b8c12d0782