having trouble downloading ark survival ascendant it says it's not compatible on my Xbox One s

Discus and support having trouble downloading ark survival ascendant it says it's not compatible on my Xbox One s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; it's saying ark survival ascendant is not compatible with my Xbox One s bc7ddb52-4813-4300-915b-f64d49c97f5e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mark Farnham, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Mark Farnham
    Mark Farnham Guest

having trouble downloading ark survival ascendant it says it's not compatible on my Xbox One s

it's saying ark survival ascendant is not compatible with my Xbox One s

:)

Mark Farnham, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Mark, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

It seems that the game developers never released a version of Ark Survival Ascended for Xbox One consoles, only for the new generation Xbox Series X|S consoles. It's important to note the difference between an Xbox One and an Xbox Series console.

Please be aware that the decision not to develop a game for Xbox One is entirely up to the game developers and not Xbox. Xbox provides them with the opportunity and tools to develop games for both console generations, but the decision lies with the developers.

If you want to request a refund for your game, please visit the following website:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

I appreciate your understanding, and if you have more questions, please let me know.

Greetings,
    Gerardo.
  3. GoldenAussie F Win User

How do I set up a arks ascended dedicated server on my pc

Oh sorry for the confusion its ark survival ascended
  4. Arkfan Win User

why does ark ascended say its not compatable with my device?

Ark survival evolved also says that it is optimized for xbox series x/s but it's able to be played on my xbox one s
  5. Austin Pearison Win User

Being kicked mid game for not "owning" game

Its Ark Survival Ascended. It was happening prior to them releasing a major update today.
  6. FrogKnight28 Win User

I have a linked account on the Xbox series one doesn't work with Ark survival ascended

Also, when we try to enter the online server it tell that I need a online access but, the Xbox is linked and I can download gamepass games or play online on other game. It's only with Ark survival ascended
Thema:

1. having trouble downloading ark survival ascendant it says it's not compatible on my Xbox One s - Similar Threads - having trouble downloading

2. I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox: I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox for some reason every time i put enable to use and it goes to sign in to my xbox account the website won't come up to let me sign in its...
  3. having trouble with malfunctioning issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    having trouble with malfunctioning issue.: Im having a weird issue with all my controller having this issue where the audio lags very bad and the controller can start to malfunction and restart itself and the audio will be really choppy...
  4. I am having some password troubles

in XboX Insiders
    I am having some password troubles: Hello! I have had an Xbox series s I believe for about five years now and I was lucky enough to get the Xbox series x. Unfortunately I do not know the password for the email to be able to transfer...
  5. Having Microsoft linked email troubles

in XboX Insiders
    Having Microsoft linked email troubles: Having Microsoft linked email troubles So I’m now 18 and wanted to put my Xbox account under my name. The only way I could do that was by linking a personal email with my Dads one. Now I receive...
  6. Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?: My X-Box 360 won't allow me to upload my profile and my Series X won't allow me to sign into X-Box Live on 360 games. I tried toggling my recurring payment for Gamepass Ultimate. Deleted my...
  7. My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading...: My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading offline updates from Xbox support page keeps loading sigh help needed e91cbc71-78e6-4d07-b4fe-2d6f4387cdde
  8. Hey im having trouble to download mods for subnautica

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey im having trouble to download mods for subnautica: Hey it’s hard to download mods for subbautica 75766825-bcab-41bf-81cb-3f29c708ec75
  9. I'm having trouble trying to download games on xbox game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble trying to download games on xbox game pass.: hello, when I open the xbox game pass application on my computer, when I try to install a game, it says I need to install game services but it is already installed. Even though I deleted and...
  10. Anyone having trouble canceling downloads?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone having trouble canceling downloads?: After fixing my last problem, where Xbox would not even open by updating my computer, I ran into this issue where the games that I had previously tried to install would not cancel their...