Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code

Discus and support Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code. I have had the Xbox for 4 days, each night after I finish playing -... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chris Z3Z3, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Chris Z3Z3
    Chris Z3Z3 Guest

Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code

Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code. I have had the Xbox for 4 days, each night after I finish playing - I turn off console. When I turn it on the next day- it won’t sign me in and gives me the code for Microsoft.com/link which goes no where online . It is an endless cycle until I do a reset and can log in.

:)

Chris Z3Z3, Feb 21, 2024
  2. Chris Z3Z3 Win User

It is the reset in system but remember games and saved data option. Yes, the link you sent me I could enter a code but that was a first seeing that screen with field for the code available like that.
  3. - AJ - Win User

Hi, Chris! Thank you for reaching out
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues signing in.
    If you don't mind, I'd appreciate if you could answer the following questions:

- When you say you have to do a reset to log in, do you mean a factory reset?
    - May I ask what happens when you go to ( http://microsoft.com/link )? I just checked this link and it's working on my end, are you getting any error codes/messages, or is it simply not loading for you?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  4. - AJ - Win User

Hi, Chris! thank you for your reply.
    I'm glad you were able to use the link this time.

Have you tried accessing that website through different browsers/devices? I don't see any reported outages for this kind of feature, so it should be working correctly.

Alternatively, if you want your console to stop prompting you to input your password or use the website every time you sign in, you could change your sign-in preferences. To do so:

- Sign in to your account
    - Go to Settings > Account > Sign-in, Security & PIN > Change my Sign-in & Security preferences > No barriers.

If you'd still like to have an extra layer of security on this console, you could set a PIN for your profile. To do so, simply select "Ask for my PIN" instead of "No Barriers". If you'd like to choose which actions will prompt you to enter your PIN, please select "Custom".

Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Best regards.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

xbox 360 not turning off

Cloud storage updates when you turn off your console,there could be some corrupt data there that`s stuck in a loop and won`t let it shut down.

Try disabling cloud before shutdown to see if that`s where the issue is.
  6. Rashawn McCullough Win User

Trying to update "There was a problem with the update"

I'm have the same problem but with the October update is there any fix at all I did offline update didn't work and I reseted the xbox kept games and apps and removed the games and apps now I'm stuck in a update. Loop and my only options are "Try again "check internet" "Turn off console any fix?
Thema:

1. Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code - Similar Threads - Having reset everytime

2. Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing: It's a little confusing how I explain it, but I'll explain what I can, so this is how every time I play games that are considered heavy, such as COD Modern Warfare 2019, Ghost of Tsushima, and...
  3. If i factory reset will the Xbox keep the built in game i have ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i factory reset will the Xbox keep the built in game i have ?: Hello I wanted to know if i factory reset my Xbox will it keep my built in game i have . In this case it is Forza Horizon 5 . Even if i create a new account on it Naglis...
  4. Why do I have to factory reset my series x every time to get it to connect to wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to factory reset my series x every time to get it to connect to wifi?: I purchased a new Xbox series X for my son‘s birthday on April 6. For a couple of weeks everything was fine, but for the last 5 to 6 weeks in order to connect to our Wi-Fi, I have to factory reset...
  5. My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has...: My xbox series s keeps going green and then turns off I have factory reset it and this has not worked. Please advise what I can do to fix this as it happens in every game a play or even sometime...
  6. my Xbox one s is having missing resolutions and artifacts i tried factory reset and restart

in XBoX on Windows
    my Xbox one s is having missing resolutions and artifacts i tried factory reset and restart: I don't know what is happening with my Xbox one s Btw This is LIL Flame3607 564710e6-9600-4cfe-bbdc-4385f9190a0b
  7. I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...: I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time in a sign in page and then go back again to home page can anyone sort it...
  8. I have an Xbox that says an error and I've tried to reset it and it's a touch front and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox that says an error and I've tried to reset it and it's a touch front and...: I've tried to press and hold the buttons but it's like it doesn't register it and I can't reset it its an error code for an update but it's up to date already. bfd26341-d2ad-4ed1-b7a4-7ac28d683881
  9. My downloads have suddenly stopped I have done hard reset too in my xbox one but nothing is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My downloads have suddenly stopped I have done hard reset too in my xbox one but nothing is...: My downloads have suddenly stopped I have done hard reset too but nothing is working please help me a7c364c5-8e00-42a3-9d5e-1e2e8ffda0f3
  10. Why do I have to reset my Xbox everytime I use it??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to reset my Xbox everytime I use it??: Starting about 3 months ago, every time I turn on my series X, there is audio (I can hear the controller navigating the home screen), but there is no video until I perform a reset of the Xbox, at...