Having to continuosly sign in

Discus and support Having to continuosly sign in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All of a sudden I have to continuously sign in to my apps through xbox....I will be signed in to live and want to watch Amazon....I am forced to sign... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Monkeys17, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Monkeys17
    Monkeys17 Guest

All of a sudden I have to continuously sign in to my apps through xbox....I will be signed in to live and want to watch Amazon....I am forced to sign in twice. If I want to switch to Netflix I have to sign into live again....etc...etc...what happened and
    how do I fix it.

:)

Monkeys17, Jan 16, 2014
  2. power supply

the light on my power supply is continuosly blinking orange, what does it mean and what can I do to fix it?

TkS LONEWOLFx, Jan 16, 2014
  3. cant buy the taken king on xbox 360

I am having the same issue and I already did all of what onyx26is said above and that what was in the support thread for error code 80153003 including the following steps that onyx26is mentioned still no luck so it's obviously a server side download issue
    cause when you go to purchase the game without purchasing the dlc button the dlc is already in active dowloads continuosly reinstalling itself without being purchased.

Hart of Hircine, Jan 16, 2014
  4. Having to continuosly sign in

Hey there, so if I'm understanding correctly whenever you switch between apps you're getting signed out? If so, to fix this try deleting your profile from the console (profile only), clearing the system cache 3 times, restating the console and re-downloading
    your profile.

-

Delete and re-download profile:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

-

Clear system cache:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

DigitalAssassin, Jan 16, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: