Having the WORST Xbox/ Microsoft experience

Discus and support Having the WORST Xbox/ Microsoft experience in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I paid $300.00 to have my Series X of two years serviced at a Best-Buy that provides Microsoft support, the drive is 45 minutes each way. I picked up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Andres Ceballos, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Having the WORST Xbox/ Microsoft experience

I paid $300.00 to have my Series X of two years serviced at a Best-Buy that provides Microsoft support, the drive is 45 minutes each way. I picked up the replacement console over the weekend and allowed for it to update and install all apps and games. When attempting to start up a game the Xbox Series X seems as if it would work just fine but every single time you reach the home menu it crashes! I have tried several different games on different accounts but the issue remains. I went through all of the troubleshooting options provided by the support website to include restarting the console and deleting all content. How is it that a defected product is being issued as a replacement to an already defected product? I have been with Xbox since Holiday season of 2001 and have not experience such dissatisfaction with the product and brand until now.

I was finally able to reach someone from Xbox through the phone, I told them I have exhausted every step in the trouble shooting but the representative continued to have me perform these tasks. After realizing that the console was not working the representative proceeded to request $85.00 to have my Xbox serviced once again! After explaining that I had just received this “repaired” Xbox as part of me paying $300.00 two weeks prior the representative disconnected the call. Earlier in the call I provided my number in case of disconnection but never received a call back. I try to get in contact with someone else, the Xbox community request redirects me to a “Live Agent” the first comment from the agent is “Chat is unavailable at this time. Please try again later”. Now I have tried every which way to get help from Microsoft support. How else can i get this issue resolved without having to cough up more money and time? I am beyond frustrated

:)

Andres Ceballos, Mar 27, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Having the WORST Xbox/ Microsoft experience