Having the same issue in 2023. Any help?

Discus and support Having the same issue in 2023. Any help? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help downloading NBA 2K14. Any help would be appreciated 3f718447-d3ea-46c7-9de3-8aabf700e5f1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Asteria Roseboro, Aug 8, 2023.

1. Having the same issue in 2023. Any help?

I need help downloading NBA 2K14. Any help would be appreciated

:)

Asteria Roseboro, Aug 8, 2023
  2. Rishabh0067 Win User

Hi
    My name is Rishabh an Independent Adviser, I hope you are doing great out there. I’m happy to help you with your question.

I'd be happy to help guide you through the process of downloading NBA 2K14 on Xbox. Please note that my information is accurate as of September 2021, and there may have been changes or updates since then. Here's a general overview of the steps you would need to take:

Check Compatibility: Before downloading any game, make sure your Xbox console is compatible with NBA 2K14. Most Xbox One consoles should be compatible, but it's essential to verify this on the official Xbox website.

Access Xbox Store: Turn on your Xbox console and ensure you're connected to the internet. Navigate to the Xbox Store from the main menu.

Search for NBA 2K14: Use the search function within the Xbox Store to look for "NBA 2K14."

Purchase or Download: If NBA 2K14 is available for purchase in the store, you'll have the option to buy it. If you've already purchased it or it's available for free, you'll be able to start the download.

Download and Install: Once you've purchased or located NBA 2K14, select the "Download" or "Install" option. The game will begin downloading to your Xbox console's storage.

Wait for Download: The download time will depend on your internet connection speed and the size of the game. Larger games like NBA 2K14 may take some time to download and install.

Launch the Game: Once the download and installation are complete, you'll be able to launch NBA 2K14 from your Xbox dashboard or game library.

Remember that you might need to create or log in to an Xbox Live account to purchase and download games from the Xbox Store. Also, ensure you have enough free storage space on your Xbox console to accommodate the game's size.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks and regards
    Rishabh Sohal
  3. T 800 Win User

Xbox Console Companion says I need to update my app or console to stream, but both are up to date???

I am having this same issue right now. It's 12 June 2023.
  4. Crispin Mhando Win User

Xbox series x won't update or install games or apps

I did try this also, but it did not solve my issue. Dealing with Microsoft now.
    Me too happened on the 17th on November 2023 and no restarting or DNS changes have helped.

Any other resolutions?
  5. plannetofmars Win User

Can't refund a gift

I am also having this exact same issue for a game that I purchased as a gift on Dec 13 2023. Can someone assist me?
  6. Toni Rozs Win User

I keep getting popups for Age of Empires IV: Anniversary Edition X-box game- I blocked all Xbox popups but it still keeps coming up - How do I get rid of this from happening ?

I was having the same issue. I walk away from the computer and come back and xbox tabs are open. I looked and around 8/30/2023 there was xbox apps installed as part of an windows update. I uninstalled them just now so we will see if that helps.
Thema:

1. Having the same issue in 2023. Any help? - Similar Threads - Having same issue

2. Can 2 people play the same game at the same time if they both own it but they have game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can 2 people play the same game at the same time if they both own it but they have game...: My friends Xbox live ran out so I want to game share with her so she can play online what I’m wondering is can we both play the same game at the same time I’ve came across this before but it was...
  3. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  4. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  5. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  6. Two Xboxes in same flat on same network have party chat issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Xboxes in same flat on same network have party chat issues: I’m in a flat share with some other people so we all share the same internet. When we play with others over the internet party chat works fine. When we try to add each other from the same house...
  7. Two Xboxes in same flat on same network have party chat issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Xboxes in same flat on same network have party chat issues: I’m in a flat share with some other people so we all share the same internet. When we play with others over the internet party chat works fine. When we try to add each other from the same house...
  8. Two Xboxes in same flat on same network have party chat issues

in XboX Insiders
  9. I’m having the same crashing issues as everyone else and uninstalling and reinstalling...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having the same crashing issues as everyone else and uninstalling and reinstalling...: Also is it going to make me setup my console again and have to re-sign in to all my apps? submitted by /u/AgonyFGC [link] [comments]
  10. I already had support fix my issue and now I have the same issue. Why does my Java edition...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already had support fix my issue and now I have the same issue. Why does my Java edition...: I literally have already gone through the process of recovering my old account and switching my email to the one I use now on my Microsoft account. I got my Java edition back, but now they took it...