Having spent hundreds of pounds on MSFS 2020 products and supported the game from day one,...

Discus and support Having spent hundreds of pounds on MSFS 2020 products and supported the game from day one,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm going round and round in circles trying to get access to the very expensive products that I have purchased from Microsoft. Back in 2020, on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Steve Horton1, Jun 22, 2023.

1. Having spent hundreds of pounds on MSFS 2020 products and supported the game from day one,...

I'm going round and round in circles trying to get access to the very expensive products that I have purchased from Microsoft. Back in 2020, on the very first day of its launch, I purchased the deluxe version of MSFS 2020, having been a beta tester. Since then, I have spent hundreds of pounds more supporting the development of this amazing product.

On initially installing it on my machine, it wouldn't run for some unknown reason. After several emails to MS support, it was decided that I should create a second Microsoft store account together with a different email and a new game tag and install the game from there. This worked a treat and I have been using this account ever since.

That's until I had to reinstall Windows 10 again a few days ago due to it becoming unstable. Having done so, the Microsoft store has reverted to my initial (and empty) store account. Try as I might, I can not gain access to my second (and full of purchases) store account. I have gone through so many hoops and circles trying to get access to my purchased products, but nothing works.

Trying to get meaningful support via a human (remember those heady days) is impossible. The so-called digital AI help is about as much use as a handbrake on a canoe. I have signed out of my default account so many times and entered the email address of my second account but the system is unable to identify the email address as being a Microsoft account (which it certainly is).

On just one random occasion, I was successful and a 'reset password' was sent to my secondary email . The email did arrive, but it took several hours and the verification code was timed out. I have tried countless times since with no success. I really don't know which way to turn now and I am becoming more and more frustrated. Not only that, but I am currently studying for my PPL theory exam and have been using MSFS 2020 as a study aid too.

So everything has ground to a halt. So if any kind person out there can point me in the right direction (or to an actual real person at Microsoft), I would be eternally grateful. Many thanks!

:)

Steve Horton1, Jun 22, 2023
  2. IAmProjectAlice Win User

A free Digi copy of Sunset Overdrive....surely not?

well i think the honest thing to do is contact microsoft, I have spent hundreds of pounds on stuff from the marketplace but if i downloaded something then find something else downloaded that i didnt pay for i would contact microsoft
  3. JeremyAAWhite Win User

Serious External Hard Drive Issues for Xbox One

Still no fix for this?!?! I'm getting kicked out of of all of the games I bought after less than five minutes of playing! It's been months and still no word! My hundreds of pounds spent on games have been rendered unplayable!
  4. US Revenge Win User

Xbox One the Savior of the Industry?

THQ died because of udraw, look it up. basically THQ thought people would want the product and spent hundreds of millions of dollars researching it, manufacturing it and then they sold only a handfull it was like ET for atari, they had hundreds of thousands
    of items no one wanted and basically let them sit in a warehouse. they never recovered from that. Used game restrictions would not have saved them.
  5. praveensharmazzz Win User

Latest mandatory update for flight simulator 2020 not showing up or downloading in microsoft store.

I am having same issues

I had reported this problem n they suggested to reinstall msfs 2020

This problem Re appears after few days of smooth running
  6. Poetic Phoenix 3 Win User

moving away from steam

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good night

First you need to uninstall the game through steam, and then install it from the microsoft store.

If you have already made the purchase through the microsoft store, confirm here:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/
    I tried the following

Here are the steps I followed

1. Remove MSFS 2020 from steam

2. Delete the steam account on the steam web page

3. Uninstall steam on my PC

4. Go to MSFS store and buy MSFS 2020

5. Install MSFS 2020

6. Launch by double clicking the application.

-- When I did this I got an error about this gamertag already connected to some other or something like that. ---

Did I miss something?
Thema:

Having spent hundreds of pounds on MSFS 2020 products and supported the game from day one,...

1. Having spent hundreds of pounds on MSFS 2020 products and supported the game from day one,... - Similar Threads - Having spent hundreds

2. I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...: I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money and I would like to know why? Or if I can at least get my money back thank you....
  3. Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...: Why??? How long do you think two batteries last you think I wanna buy Duracell batteries every day that is the most crazy thing I have ever seen 4 k terabyte system needs there are cell batteries....
  4. I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card: I have been trying for a while to unlink my Xbox account from the Xbox that I gave to a friend, unfortunately I have not achieved anything satisfactory, I am beginning to believe that it is not...
  5. I have just spent a lot of money with Fanatec why can't I use all the functions on my csl...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have just spent a lot of money with Fanatec why can't I use all the functions on my csl...: I have just spent a lot of money with Fanatec why can't I use all the functions on my csl fanatec steering wheel with my series x a535e8e8-1c1c-41ac-8a16-7d72eccdba90
  6. Our Internet is fine spent over a hour last night on the phone with our provider. I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Our Internet is fine spent over a hour last night on the phone with our provider. I have a...: Our services hooked up was on the phone last night with the provider everything checks out everything is go phones and tablets hook up to the Internet so that's no problem we have Internet I'm...
  7. I have spent 130.00 bucks on CoD. The money was taken from my credit card. Yet I have no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have spent 130.00 bucks on CoD. The money was taken from my credit card. Yet I have no...: money taken off my credit card. No CoD points? Why is that? Not really happy that I was basically robbed b20b36a5-38dd-4059-9d57-2bed04e7772f
  8. How Can I Retrieve All That I Have Lost In The Game Asphalt 8 Airbourne. I Have Spent...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Can I Retrieve All That I Have Lost In The Game Asphalt 8 Airbourne. I Have Spent...: Help Me Retrieve All My Progress I Have Made In The Game Asphalt 8 Airbourne!!! 79a0d0b5-da81-4cb6-a88c-0daefbe0c5d6
  9. stupidly i have redeemed my xbox gift card on my wrong account ,however i haven’t spent any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    stupidly i have redeemed my xbox gift card on my wrong account ,however i haven’t spent any...: stupidly i have redeemed my xbox gift card on my wrong account ,however i haven’t spent any of the credits and was wondering if i can switch it to my correct account....
  10. I have spent a lot of money on fortnite and now that i have tried launching it a year later...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have spent a lot of money on fortnite and now that i have tried launching it a year later...: Bro help My xbox won't let me log into my account saying its a network error even though it works fine kn other things. I even tried using epic games log in but it says link to a ew or existing...