Having sound issues with my Xbox

Discus and support Having sound issues with my Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I followed the instructions to restart my Xbox when it was having sound issues, and it worked, but only temporarily. When I went to adjust the volume... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MicrosoftQuestionLover69, Feb 3, 2024.

1. Having sound issues with my Xbox

I followed the instructions to restart my Xbox when it was having sound issues, and it worked, but only temporarily. When I went to adjust the volume to turn it down, the sound went right back out. This has never happened to me before, can someone help?

:)

MicrosoftQuestionLover69, Feb 3, 2024
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

My Xbox X is having sound issues.

Hello REDD459
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. I am very sorry that you are experiencing this problem, please do the following procedure. Press the Xbox  button on your controller to open the dashboard.
    Select Profile & System > Settings > General > Audio Output & Volume.
    Select the Audio Setup option under Advanced.
    Highlight the audio setup option you want to use, then press the A button  to start the audio test.
    Note The audio configuration options in this list vary depending on the audio configuration that the console detects. The console will only display the options that are available for testing.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help/hardware-network/display-sound/troubleshoot-sound
  3. mr dwardu Win User

Having severe sound issues

i tried that and unfortunately it didnt work :(
  4. implantedwall14 Win User

I have the same thing. It normally happens when combat get's really intense, like Biotic or Tech explosions in quick succession. Glad to see I am not the only one.
  5. mr dwardu Win User

same issues here, happens when there is alot happening on the screen :(
  6. SwiftShock Win User

Good, not just me. I have an old (but expensive T.V.) and a new 360 S. Good to know it's hopefully a glitch. Free patch is better than hardware replacement. Hope it's quick
Thema:

Having sound issues with my Xbox

1. Having sound issues with my Xbox - Similar Threads - Having sound issues

2. My Xbox series s audio and music is greyed out I have wireless headset I can hear sound...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s audio and music is greyed out I have wireless headset I can hear sound...: My Xbox series s has suddenly started having audio issues , the setting is greyed out and I can’t change the mixer levels 2cf14985-600e-4894-be48-fe82e3316d49
  3. Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...: Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game has....what could be the prbl! Thanks for the answers! b4ae914d-ce64-42ab-9fb6-e9f1c9e0c8e8
  4. I have no sound when I connect my Xbox one to my JVC 4k QLED tv, I've tried changing HDMI...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have no sound when I connect my Xbox one to my JVC 4k QLED tv, I've tried changing HDMI...: I have no sound when I connect my Xbox one to my JVC 4k QLED tv, I've tried changing HDMI ports etc but to no avail...help please?! 414ddbaa-bf63-4a34-b7b2-c036068aa54b
  5. I have a third party headset using a Microsoft Contrller dongle. My sound keeos cutting in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a third party headset using a Microsoft Contrller dongle. My sound keeos cutting in...: I have a third party headset using a Microsoft Controller dongle. My sound keeps cutting in and out whilst playing destiny 2 via Steam. It is getting progressively worse....
  6. My xbox doesn't have sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox doesn't have sound: My xbox sound worked just fine last night. I turn it on today, no sound at all. None of the apps, games, or the dashboard have sound. No welcome chime when I sign in. I used a new HDMI cable,...
  7. Why does my Minecraft (Win10) have no sound?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Minecraft (Win10) have no sound?: After updating the game Minecraft a few days ago on my WIndows 10 PC, I found that the game will not play music or sound when it should. I have already tried restarting the game several times,...
  8. I have absolutely no sound from my console and have tried every single trouble shoot option...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have absolutely no sound from my console and have tried every single trouble shoot option...: I have absolutely no sound from my console and have tried every single trouble shoot option and every setting aaea642f-0876-4c2b-b30d-87bfd1db9e1f
  9. How to have Xbox 360 sound in monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to have Xbox 360 sound in monitor: Hello, I bought used Xbox 360 S and I connected it with my MSI monitor through HDMI cable and I can’t figure out how to have sound on monitor that have build in speakers. Video is working...
  10. My Xbox X is having sound issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox X is having sound issues.: At first it had no sound coming out, I unplug it and reset it and then I have startup sound and sound for the movies I bought but nothing else. Reset it again and I had sound for just the games,...