Having some disc problems anyone have some suggestions?

Discus and support Having some disc problems anyone have some suggestions? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So ever since the new home menu update I haven’t been able to get my call of duty modern warfare three to work on my series X Xbox any other disk will... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/No-Cow-8424, Jul 25, 2023.

1. Having some disc problems anyone have some suggestions?

So ever since the new home menu update I haven’t been able to get my call of duty modern warfare three to work on my series X Xbox any other disk will work in it and I know it’s not a problem with the game because I put the game in my old Xbox 360 and it worked just fine anybody have any suggestions? Also I have tried factory resetting my console deleting my profile and signing back in restarting the console power cycling etc.

submitted by /u/No-Cow-8424
    [link] [comments]

/u/No-Cow-8424, Jul 25, 2023
  2. vikingland1 Win User

Having some disc problems

My blu-ray player messes up also. It doesn't make any weird sounds or any grinding noises. It just says insert disc. So I have to eject and reinsert disc several times before it will recognize the movie. It's done it a couple times with games too.

Does anybody else have this happen? Why does this happen? One more thing to mention is it happens randomly, I can go several days without it doing it. It's weird right?
  3. ElectroFlying Win User

lol You bet I do.

Tell ya what. WARNING, IF YOU TRY THIS YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Take an Original Xbox Console game. Hold it with both hands, now take your thumbs and push along the center.

Did it crack?

Now try the same thing with an xbox 360, or xbox one game disc.

How much pressure did you have to exert in order to crack it?

BE HONEST!
  4. ZIG ZAG STORIES Win User

I had issues with my xbox one for a little while. I ejected a game in standby mode and put in watch dogs. could not get my xbox to read watchdogs at all but would read the game that I ejected when in stand by. when it was in stand by mode the game ejected
    but got sucked right back in think it had a glitch.

I messed around over and over again. I put the original game when it started and turned xbox in stand by mode. ejected game and put same game back in and when the xbox turned on I ejected that one game and watch dogs started to work again
  5. mgzin66 Win User

@Electro....did a bit of research. Cd standard was 1.2mm thick when they first came out back in the day. Guess what Blu Ray standards are....1.2mm thick. It hasn't changed.
  6. smileskybird Win User

All Xbox 1 game discs (blu-ray) come with a warranty usually 30-90 day warranty sometimes more. If it's just with one of your game discs go back to the retailer to get it exchanged for a new game disc.
Thema:

Having some disc problems anyone have some suggestions?

1. Having some disc problems anyone have some suggestions? - Similar Threads - Having disc problems

2. Some Xbox discs won't work and i have no idea why

in XboX Insiders
    Some Xbox discs won't work and i have no idea why: I've been having this issue recently where in the span of a week my xbox one has stopped reading 2 of my games that are on a disc. The first one was an xbox one game that I didn't really care...
  3. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...: Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e
  4. Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...: Under 'General TV & display options' - 4K TV details are all ticked green. I have used the original XBox supplied HDMI cable AND and alternate (brand new - just for this issue) high speed HDMI...
  5. I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...: I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games I download work fine. Is there a reason why it won't read the older Xbox One games I have? Some are brand...
  6. I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?: I have an original xbox and the disc drive won't open. Tried the paper clip tool and it did't work. What next? a81eeb29-f7e9-4f6e-a093-2e8064856079
  7. hi i have got a problem regarding instalment of a disc based game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi i have got a problem regarding instalment of a disc based game: to describe my problem. i am trying to install a game but the install progress comes to a halt and stopps completley at around 2% i have tried the steps suggested by the regular support page and...
  8. I have a problem with the disc reader

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with the disc reader: on this day in the morning I was playing a game called overwatch and changed the game by removing the disc and placing the FIFA 17, I did not want to start and when I return to coconut the...
  9. Need some answers about this Disc Drive sound problem, i have gon through 3 XBOX ONEs and all ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need some answers about this Disc Drive sound problem, i have gon through 3 XBOX ONEs and all ...: Here is a youtube link of the sound from my XBOX ONE. you will need to turn up your volume more than normal to here it on the video, but the sound it self is loud to where you can hear it a cross...
  10. Need some answers about this Disc Drive sound problem, i have gon through 3 XBOX ONEs and all ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need some answers about this Disc Drive sound problem, i have gon through 3 XBOX ONEs and all ...: Here is a youtube link of the sound from my XBOX ONE. you will need to turn up your volume more than normal to here it on the video, but the sound it self is loud to where you can hear it a cross...