having profile on on 2 harddrives

Discus and support having profile on on 2 harddrives in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i own 2 harddrives one 35GB - 2nd - 13gb my 35gb i use right now as the master harddrive ( Download games , MAp packs , Themes , avater item ,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Skinnerbackjack, Jan 5, 2014.

1. having profile on on 2 harddrives

i own 2 harddrives

one 35GB -

2nd - 13gb

my 35gb i use right now as the master harddrive ( Download games , MAp packs , Themes , avater item , rockband songs)

the 13 gb came with my xbox360 - i tranfered all item to the 35gb when GTA5 came out so now it is a backup storage

i bought the ( CHEATING device [ Xploder cheat system for xbox360) - i want to play a few games(dead rising /grandtheft auto) with hacked saved to be put on the 13 gbHDD (i wantto play in single player mode as not to affect my gamer score with other players)

but i can figure out if i can have my profile shared to both [ HD ] with out delating or turning off or blocking any item on the 35 gb hdd

can some one help me or break down in a step by step what to do

:)

Skinnerbackjack, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Macbat18
    Macbat18 Guest
    Can't Download Xbox LIVE profile 80070026

My profile wasn't hiding/corrupted on my harddrive, but removing my harddrive and downloading my profile to a usb worked. I don't know how to move the profile to my harddrive, but it's working with my usb holding the profile and my harddrive having everything
    else so i'm just going to leave it. Thanks for the help guys.

Macbat18, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Raymster89
    Raymster89 Guest
    Re-Download profile and lose hundred of game hours gamer points and games saves

i got it 2 , thing is i can still find it on my harddrive .. so then there wouldn't be a way to connect the game files on your harddrive to your ''re-downloaded'' profile ?

Raymster89, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Raymster89 Win User

Re-Download profile and lose hundred of game hours gamer points and games saves

i got it 2 , thing is i can still find it on my harddrive .. so then there wouldn't be a way to connect the game files on your harddrive to your ''re-downloaded'' profile ?
  5. Macbat18 Win User

Can't Download Xbox LIVE profile 80070026

My profile wasn't hiding/corrupted on my harddrive, but removing my harddrive and downloading my profile to a usb worked. I don't know how to move the profile to my harddrive, but it's working with my usb holding the profile and my harddrive having everything
    else so i'm just going to leave it. Thanks for the help guys.
  6. demenace Win User

Strange Unable to Connect to Xbox Live Situation

Set your Xbox, so that it does not automatically sign in. Then search your Xbox harddrive for profiles and delete the DigestiveSet08 profile from your Xbox's harddrive. Then make sure your pmurphy7 profile is on the harddrive and attempt to use it to login
    with. See if you still have the problem
  7. Kaluhua-5FD79D31-E32 Win User

Error Code 80070571

Go into your harddrive look at your GT...

Does it say "Corrupted Gamer Profile"?

1- DELETE GAMERTAG ONLY

2- Re DL PROFILE

3- ???

4- PROFIT
  8. Dr Death211 Win User

error 8007045D, cannot download profile

I fixed it, kind of. My harddrive is dying basically. I downloaded it on to a different harddrive then put my account on a memory card then put it onto my harddrive. Alternatively, I could have removed my harddrive and downloaded my profile onto a flashdrive
    and then put it back on my harddrive that way, but I didnt have one handy at the time.
Thema:

having profile on on 2 harddrives

1. having profile on on 2 harddrives - Similar Threads - having profile harddrives

2. Friend can’t have custom profile pictures

in XboX Insiders
    Friend can’t have custom profile pictures: My friends account is stuck as a child account and even though he can play 18+ games he can’t do things like changing his profile picture to a custom one is there anyway to fix this? submitted by...
  3. i have been told that i my xbox profile is not able to join parties

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i have been told that i my xbox profile is not able to join parties: once im invited to a party i cant hear or say anything. and if i try to join a party it says "your xbox profile is unable to join parties" please help. and also i have no active suspensions....
  4. I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...: I want to know if I can fix this 7b68a85c-ccba-42f2-a464-837ebab60649
  5. I have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active...: I have been told that my Xbox profile is not able to join parties but I have no active suspensions however I can still join parties and talk, just can't join them. also im on pc if that helps...
  6. My console and profile have been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console and profile have been banned for no reason: My xbox and microsoft account have been banned for no reason at all i really would appreciate if someone could help me with this Also when i visit the enforcements page it says i have no...
  7. "This feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privileges."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "This feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privileges.": i keep getting this message in forza horizon 5 and i already tried changing my xbox privacy settings and it still doesn't work. how do i fix this? 27bdb4d9-420a-4297-9039-cc6e1831d0b6
  8. When choosing my profile and entering my password a white screen will appear. I have tried...

in XBoX on Windows
    When choosing my profile and entering my password a white screen will appear. I have tried...: Can't get the white screen off after entering my password to log in. I've tried the soft reboot power cycle and removing the account and adding it back. Nothing is working. Any other tips?...
  9. Pixelmon Realms saying I don't have a Minecraft profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pixelmon Realms saying I don't have a Minecraft profile: I played Pixelmon Realms on my laptop with no issues. Laptop broke and got a desktop computer. Pixelmon Realms is saying that I can't login because my Microsoft account doesn't have a Minecraft...
  10. My MW2 and MW3 profile have been deleted please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My MW2 and MW3 profile have been deleted please help me?: My modern warfare 2 and modern warfare 3 accounts have been greatly minimized from everything I bought I still had 1400 modern warfare money and it’s gone I also had about 30 different skins and I...