having problems whit xbox app. is all bugged. Is constantly telling me to connect but at...

Discus and support having problems whit xbox app. is all bugged. Is constantly telling me to connect but at... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i press connect nothing happens. e4af9950-3967-4fac-9c91-cf8786446e6e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zapan Marco, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Zapan Marco
    Zapan Marco Guest

having problems whit xbox app. is all bugged. Is constantly telling me to connect but at...

when i press connect nothing happens.

:)

Zapan Marco, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

having problems whit xbox app. is all bugged. Is constantly telling me to connect but at the same time im. connected, when I try to play a game is telling me to associate ultimate. but I have ultimate

Hello Zapan Marco,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

3. Yanyannnn Win User

having problems whit xbox app. is all bugged. Is constantly telling me to connect but at the same time im. connected, when I try to play a game is telling me to associate ultimate. but I have ultimate

Hello Zapan Marco,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with the Xbox app. Have you tried signing out of the app and signing back in? This can sometimes resolve connectivity issues. Additionally, you may want to try resetting the app by going to Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Xbox > Advanced options > Reset. If these steps don't work, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

Hope I helped. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have further questions.

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Whitey Black Win User

Customer service

sorry to hear you have bad experience whit customer service if you can send me the problems i try to help you whit my experience or you can go to a Microsoft store whit all you're Xbox and the make all the test for you're units
  5. l PyRL lfreo0OD Win User

MAC Address

I have same problems to connect my xbox whit mac. Xboxsupport say in chat they refuse the connexion whit any over subsidiary company.
  6. Roy Antonsen Win User

Sycing Issues On My Xbox One Console Can't Play Games Or Access Any Applications

Have the same problem whit all my games and apps. Did try a hard reset, but no luck.
Thema:

1. having problems whit xbox app. is all bugged. Is constantly telling me to connect but at... - Similar Threads - having problems whit

2. Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with their Series X.: I’ve got stick drift, it won’ read brand new discs, when it turns on it plays videos in slow motion. YouTube constantly crashes i got the console on Christmas of 2023….. someone help...
  3. I have a problem with Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a problem with Xbox Game Bar: When someone invites me to a voice chat I would join the voice chat but it keeps saying connecting forever without doing anything but if I host a voice chat it would connect just fine I have even...
  4. I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone...: I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone help me? Thanks. 72ed5c02-8478-488b-b57c-f7648f660063
  5. Guys i need help, im having xbox problems

in XboX Insiders
    Guys i need help, im having xbox problems: I know this is unrelated but im at a loss end here, i recently put in a new hdmi port and put it back together, its been sitting for a few months before i fixed it and i go to turn it on, it...
  6. I have problems whit apex Legends I can't play But I can play other games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have problems whit apex Legends I can't play But I can play other games: I have problems whit apex Legends I can't play But I can play other games please give.me support ac02def4-24cc-41a0-9fbb-40dc81982628
  7. my friend have a problem whit gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend have a problem whit gold: Hello. I seed I m not a owner of the xbox but my friend have a problem whit gold.he have use the code a have give and I can not play game whas buy.I dont understand the problaime.so a need her...
  8. I have a problem whit rocket league

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem whit rocket league: i have rocket league (digital download) and i have a xbox live gold but rocket league can't find my subscription. Help my please 0ea537d8-3725-47c4-8ab0-98495ed7b051
  9. i have a problem whit the saved game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a problem whit the saved game: I have a problem even with my profile open the game does not load the game I save thank you very much dc11be8d-1296-4a85-a7f7-a8f3f311f76e
  10. I have a code but, I can't download de game,the problem is whit gears of war and gears of war 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a code but, I can't download de game,the problem is whit gears of war and gears of war 3: [img] 1095de31-dda5-42e5-8dab-f42da9d09e11