Having problem with getting my xbox rewards for my points of 35000. For my subscription to...

Discus and support Having problem with getting my xbox rewards for my points of 35000. For my subscription to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; And I don't have a credit card. 8972610b-8aac-4931-aab8-f5979da8cc9f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by me bee, Apr 25, 2023.

1. me bee
    me bee Guest

Having problem with getting my xbox rewards for my points of 35000. For my subscription to...

And I don't have a credit card.

:)

me bee, Apr 25, 2023
  2. Viper7Gamer Win User

Do subscriptions such as Xbox Game Pass earn Microsoft Rewards points?

Xbox Subscriptions do not give you reward points.

I use my reward points for my Game Pass Ultimate subscription so I don't have to pay for it. Also, the Reward equivalent price is lower than than buying from a retailer.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Live Ultimate thoughts?

I haven't converted, because I use my Microsoft rewards points to get subscriptions. So I am paying nothing for Live at this point in time and working towards Game Pass subscriptions. I Have Xbox Live now till end of May 2021, so future rewards points
    will go on Game Pass.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Play Fortnite Without Gold

Sign up for Microsoft rewards and you can earn points to get subscriptions. Points can be earned for free. I haven't paid for mine as I use my points to get Xbox Live and have it till end of may 2021 free.

I doubt that the subscription service will change for Xbox Live.
  5. Galaxy Golden Win User

Rise in Xbox monthly subscription is it right?

If that's happening, I'll just use some of my microsoft rewards points to get a subscription.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Rise in Xbox monthly subscription is it right?

I use the Microsoft Rewards program to get my Xbox Live monthly subscriptions. Haven't payed for Xbox Live in almost a year since I always get enough points each month for the subscription.
Thema:

1. Having problem with getting my xbox rewards for my points of 35000. For my subscription to... - Similar Threads - Having problem getting

2. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  3. My account have been hacked and i have problems getting a refund

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account have been hacked and i have problems getting a refund: I got a notification that several purchases were made in total of around 150£ as gift for another email address. I immediately blocked all payments towards Microsoft and went online to find a...
  4. I have a problem and I need help: I can't get out of the minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    I have a problem and I need help: I can't get out of the minecraft beta: I was from the time of the old xbox insider hub app and I was participating in the minecraft beta. I ended up stopping playing for a long time (note: still participating in the beta) and only...
  5. Report a problem missing. I’m in alpha skip ahead. Any ideas how to get it back, as I have...

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem missing. I’m in alpha skip ahead. Any ideas how to get it back, as I have...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ricflairandy [link] [comments]
  6. PROBLEM : "We know you really want to get started, but you’ll have to wait a bit longer....

in XBoX on Windows
    PROBLEM : "We know you really want to get started, but you’ll have to wait a bit longer....: hi there , i had no problem downloading the Sim and no issues playing it either . just yesterday i was playing it and when i was finished it i turned it off . later that evening i tried to play...
  7. Cannot get into Bingo, I have never had any problem with any of the other Microsoft games,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get into Bingo, I have never had any problem with any of the other Microsoft games,...: Cannot get into bingo. just about every 4th day. Its very frustrating. I'm about ready to delete. I would if I didn't have so many points. Darlene 59e4e2cd-cdb5-49f7-b980-5e8b1812a743
  8. I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE and payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE and payment: I have an error that does not allow me to buy games or download free 360 gold games. I have an xbox one and I do not have 360 that I must do and that I have a prepaid card and I miss the error...
  9. I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE: I have a problem and I can not buy or buy (free) xbox 360 games tells me what to do buy it on the console (xbox one) which is what I have but I do not have 360 someone would know how to solve this...
  10. I have a problem with my address and I can't get my rewards because this.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a problem with my address and I can't get my rewards because this.: Hi, My name is Victor. I have two address in this account: One at Brazil and another one at United States (college). Because of it, I can't get any rewards. The site says: "You need to update...