Having Microsoft linked email troubles

Discus and support Having Microsoft linked email troubles in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Having Microsoft linked email troubles So I’m now 18 and wanted to put my Xbox account under my name. The only way I could do that was by linking a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WillTheOGConqueror, May 7, 2024.

1. Having Microsoft linked email troubles

So I’m now 18 and wanted to put my Xbox account under my name. The only way I could do that was by linking a personal email with my Dads one. Now I receive his emails instead of him, and not the other way around. I just want to know how I can keep my Xbox games and stuff without messing with his personal email

submitted by /u/WillTheOGConqueror
    [link] [comments]

/u/WillTheOGConqueror, May 7, 2024
  2. Jesse E' Win User

service request return label for an already raised service request

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

If you have received an email with the shipping label, check the top of the email it should say "Having trouble viewing this email? View in browser", Click that and it will take you to another version of the email, click the link on the email to go to the Microsoft support page, and you should be able to find it there.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Cancellation of child profile Fortnite Crew subscription impossible - HELP PLEASE

Thank you so much for the update and I apologize for the trouble. If it's not showing on his Microsoft account it may mean that it's linked to a different Microsoft account.

You may want to check all possible emails.
  4. iG Flux Win User

Parents Approval, Terms and Agreements

I am having trouble resetting the password for the parent email, the links goes to a password reset, but when I place the email for the parent account, it shows it is not a parent email, even though that is the correct email.
  5. LumiUsagi Win User

Can't change my windows live ID :(

Well when I click that link and try to change my email address to one that already exists it says: You can't use @hotmail.com in your Microsoft account email address. Please try a different email address.

D: sorry for the troubles, why is this not working now?
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Having trouble changing email on xbox microsoft account

Hello EvelynTurner,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you need assistance with changing the email address for your Microsoft account. What is the error message that appears when you try to change the email address for your Microsoft account. We
    have a support article that explains
    how to change your primary alias
    . Be sure to let us know the results EvelynTurner!
Thema:

1. Having Microsoft linked email troubles - Similar Threads - Having Microsoft linked

2. so we have 2 minecraft accounts with alot of data linked to same microsoft account and 1...

in XBoX Accessibility
    so we have 2 minecraft accounts with alot of data linked to same microsoft account and 1...: how do i fix it anything might help us c8247568-5ee8-44f6-b71c-8509d20456c2
  3. why is it whenever i go on my xbox i have log with microsoft link I kinda hate it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is it whenever i go on my xbox i have log with microsoft link I kinda hate it: why is it whenever i go on my xbox i have log with microsoft link 2218d120-c3ea-493f-83b1-a54dec8b7259
  4. I have had trouble with the Microsoft link for Minecraft Legends where it said something...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have had trouble with the Microsoft link for Minecraft Legends where it said something...: I'm just trying to get to code page with the link the Minecraft legends game offers for signing in and when I put in the link it doesn't bring me to the correct page...
  5. Why do I have to re-link my Microsoft account, Minecraft on ps5?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I have to re-link my Microsoft account, Minecraft on ps5?: I'm having an issue where every time I turn on my ps5 and load Minecraft I have to re-link my Microsoft account. It's been this way since about 6 months after I got the system, and was never an...
  6. My main Microsoft account which was linked to my Minecraft account was hacked, I have tons...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My main Microsoft account which was linked to my Minecraft account was hacked, I have tons...: My microsoft account was compromised a few days ago, and the email linked to it was changed from my email to something else. The account is 10 years old and goes by the username "CulturedMemes"...
  7. I had minecraft linked to this microsoft account but I no longer have it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft linked to this microsoft account but I no longer have it: When I try to log in in minecraft it says I no longer own it. I was hacked some months ago and maybe that's way I no longer have access to my microsoft account either that or microsoft themselves...
  8. Linked my original mojang account to my microsoft email years ago and have just come back...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linked my original mojang account to my microsoft email years ago and have just come back...: So the situation is. I'm 100% sure i migrated my mojang account with the name "Jamesy03" a long while back, but the only email im sure that i wouldve migrated it to doesnt have my original in game...
  9. i have forgotten the microsoft account email that ive linked with my minecraft account on java.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have forgotten the microsoft account email that ive linked with my minecraft account on java.: i have had minecraft since 2019, i cant access my account now because i have forgotten which microsoft account ive linked it to. i have tried almost every microsoft account i own and none of them...
  10. I have two Xbox accounts linked to one Microsoft email, how do I remove one account and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have two Xbox accounts linked to one Microsoft email, how do I remove one account and...: I have two Xbox accounts linked to the same email, I was previously signed into my main Xbox account on the Xbox app and was having issues when signing into Minecraft - it signed into a different...