Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up.

Discus and support Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve been playing Alan Wake 2 on my Xbox Series X for close to 20 hours now and recently I’ve getting this code 0x803f900e. It will close the game and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Constantean21, Apr 13, 2024.

1. Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up.

I’ve been playing Alan Wake 2 on my Xbox Series X for close to 20 hours now and recently I’ve getting this code 0x803f900e. It will close the game and push me to the Home Screen. It kind just puts the game in the “quick resume” state but it ends up being a bit annoying since I am recording my gameplay. It was mainly happening when I played Alan Wake 2 but it also happened once when playing Overwatch 2. Thought it was my console crapping out but it happened on my son’s Xbox one. Wondering if it’s a software problem now. Has anyone else had this issue?

submitted by /u/Constantean21
    [link] [comments]

/u/Constantean21, Apr 13, 2024
  2. shashwat kohli Win User

Xbox series s Download slows after downloading 10GB+.

No i dont have another network. It seems to be cbox issue as the speed test shows 300mbps+ speed.
  3. ThatDirtyDave Win User

80151912 can’t connect to Xbox live

I am having the same issue and same error code (80151912) when I'm running the Xbox 360 emulator on my Xbox series X.

I can sign into Xbox live on my Xbox series x but not on the emulator running the Xbox 360.
  4. DaveAtkinson2 Win User

Error Code 0x87e10007

I am having the same issue. I have rebooted and reset the console. No luck.

This is obviously a service issue and not a console issue since this is not a new occurrence and this error code shows up in past forum posts.

With the popularity of the Witcher TV show, it is in the companies best interest to fix this before it becomes a black eye from fans of the series.

Thanks,

Dave
  5. Pilot Nexus Win User

Goat Simulator 3 - Achievements are listed as "not supported" even though I earn them, game is replaced with "Home" on profile, and official club is broken

I have this same issue on my Xbox Series X, achievements pop and show up however in the dashboard it shows 'There are no achievements available for this game' likewise on the Xbox app on my phone it shows none available.
  6. Rostom L Win User

How can I fix the error 0x87e1001b? I have always played with my son, him on series s and me on xbox one and now we cant connect to play fortnite because of that error.

Hi Juan! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Based on the error code, the reason why we're getting that issue because you need to play with your son on Xbox Series X/S console. Your game version may no longer be compatible with his version on Series X/S.

Error code info here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/erro...
Thema:

Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up.

1. Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up. - Similar Threads - Having issues Cbox

2. Xbox having connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox having connection issues: My roommates and I have three xboxes total in our house. Two days ago they all started having the same issue. We keep getting kicked offline, and our consoles say they can't connect to the...
  3. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  4. Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...: When I put in the info and try to continue it give my status code: 8c250005 and I’m not sure how to fix this I wanna try and buy some things before the store shuts down and I would greatly...
  5. Anyone having this issue with Xbox 360 cloud saves ?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having this issue with Xbox 360 cloud saves ?: All my saved data is gone not to be shown submitted by /u/trxtier [link] [comments]
  6. Is anyone having an xbox network issue??

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone having an xbox network issue??: Hello guys Is anyone experiencing a network issue ? The problem started a few days ago by not being able to connect to wifi and cant log in to my account , but restarting the console few times...
  7. Uh hi may I have some help or advice on this issue.

in XboX Insiders
    Uh hi may I have some help or advice on this issue.: May i ask why when I updated minecraft just now on. My xbox it's showing with two things if the same game.? I have the disc to minecraft its in perfect condition I've checked nothing is wrong with...
  8. having trouble with malfunctioning issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    having trouble with malfunctioning issue.: Im having a weird issue with all my controller having this issue where the audio lags very bad and the controller can start to malfunction and restart itself and the audio will be really choppy...
  9. My Series S is having issues with controller sensitivity. I

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S is having issues with controller sensitivity. I: My right stick drifts up and down in all games. Left stick and d pad are touchy and jump multiple spaces on a single tap. I’ve changed controllers and the issues follow. I looked at forum and see...
  10. I have a confusing issue with my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a confusing issue with my headset: For some reason, my headset will not work with my Xbox. It is a headset that was made for Xbox and I have previously bought the same pair with no issues. Until recently, I've had to restart my...