Having issues with an Xbox account need someone from Microsoft to contact me please .been...

Discus and support Having issues with an Xbox account need someone from Microsoft to contact me please .been... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Need someone from Xbox to contact me !! 430a1c32-a29e-4205-9497-c76db728382d Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Chris kinnair, Mar 3, 2022.

1. Having issues with an Xbox account need someone from Microsoft to contact me please .been...

Need someone from Xbox to contact me !!

:)

Chris kinnair, Mar 3, 2022
  2. Chris kinnair Win User

Having issues with an Xbox account need someone from Microsoft to contact me please .been trying to resolve online with no success since February 8th

So it seems another fruitless attempt of me getting anywhere with my issue,
  3. Chris kinnair Win User

Having issues with an Xbox account need someone from Microsoft to contact me please .been trying to resolve online with no success since February 8th

3 years ago bought my son a new Xbox had an issue trying to set up Xbox live,so my son made a new account.he no longer uses the Xbox as it is broken and has moved onto a gaming pc..I received notification of Xbox live subscription going out beginning of March on my email and credit card.tried for over a week to contact Microsoft ,gave up frustrated in the end contacted my bank to cancel the 49.99 payment to Microsoft that would go out on 2nd of March as I can’t get any response from Microsoft,to only get an email on 2nd of March saying thank you for my new subscription.I do not know what the new account was set up to access Xbox live so can’t cancel reoccurring subscription.how can I stop this and can I get refunded, can’t get call back to work ,as it always says”there is an error at your end”
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Chris, could tell you exactly what happens to your account, what problem is happening, if it would be on pc, Xbox or even on the website, some error message appears if you can give more details.
  5. HunterRogue Win User

Preview Program Can't Access

I have not been contacted by anyone regardint his issue? I just spent an hour with tech support on the phone. Could someone from MS please contact me?
  6. I Icardi 9 I Win User

Banned Account

i need someone from the XBLPET about my reputation its been a week and im still banned it shows no signs on the enforcement history that i have been suspended please can you contact me
Thema:

Having issues with an Xbox account need someone from Microsoft to contact me please .been...

1. Having issues with an Xbox account need someone from Microsoft to contact me please .been... - Similar Threads - Having issues account

2. I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?: Ive been trying to sign up for a developer account for my xbox, however I keep getting this error message: Microsoft runs on trust. We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification...
  3. I'm having issues with signing on my account on Xbox series x it letting me put my info in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having issues with signing on my account on Xbox series x it letting me put my info in...: When I add new account to my xbox I'll put in my email and password and it keeps closing out the attempt to sign in completely and I have to keep trying to put in my info...
  4. My Xbox account on Bo2 is having issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account on Bo2 is having issues.: I just got black ops 2 and when I logged on a day after buying it, it says I am level 55 prestige 15. I don't know how. It's also not letting me receive game invites from my friends on Bo2 either...
  5. My migrated Minecraft/Mojang/Java accounts are having issues after returning to the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My migrated Minecraft/Mojang/Java accounts are having issues after returning to the game.: I have three Minecraft accounts. All three were made by me before the merge and I merged them when the time came. However, now that I've come back to the game I discovered that only one merged...
  6. Are other people having issues signing in to Xbox live or their account at all if so what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are other people having issues signing in to Xbox live or their account at all if so what...: I've been trying to sign in to my Xbox account on console for hours why is there no clear answer I cannot access any game or my own profile all other forums are saying there's issues with call of...
  7. Hi, Having issues with EA and linking accounts, I've been onto EA twice and no joy, they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, Having issues with EA and linking accounts, I've been onto EA twice and no joy, they...: So, my son has a valid EA account with a verified mail address, but we can not link to his xbox. According to EA there is another EA account already linked to his account, under his gamertag but...
  8. I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues: I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account and I can’t sigh into my account period, kinda annoying!!!!! 5d16ca68-602a-4116-b587-f8dd7e4d58bc
  9. I’m having issues logging in to Minecraft with my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m having issues logging in to Minecraft with my Microsoft account: I’m trying to sign into Minecraft with my Microsoft account. I used the QR code in Minecraft to get the the Microsoft login screen on my phone web browser. When I sign in on the login screen I’m...
  10. Having issues with my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having issues with my account: Last year, I had an XBOX account that was temporary, in order to play Minecraft, with the name Raw230, email: "Raw230@*****.com". I didn't know that I would lose the account, after I cancelled the...