Having issues downloading Exo primal from PC game pass Store.

Discus and support Having issues downloading Exo primal from PC game pass Store. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just built my first Gaming PC. Trying to download some games and Exoprimal does not want to download from gamepass. It says error and the error code is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MaxMatEl, Jul 26, 2023.

1. MaxMatEl
    MaxMatEl Guest

Just built my first Gaming PC. Trying to download some games and Exoprimal does not want to download from gamepass. It says error and the error code is : 0x87e00196. I have check my region time zone is up to date. Removed all previous computers it was attached to. I had this issue before do to the fact payment card was not updated but now it is.

:)

MaxMatEl, Jul 26, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, I'm Miguel, community expert, I may not be an employee of Xbox, but I see you need some help, I'm Happy to help you.

Error 0x87e00196 occurs when you try to manage a game on Windows

To fix this issue we need to Reinstall the Gaming Services Package

- Right-click the Start button on your taskbar, and then select Windows Terminal (Admin).

- In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

-Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers
  3. Ackis Win User

Xbox App

Are you downloading it from the Windows Store, or downloading the App for the game pass for PC?
  4. RumblyGundam245 Win User

How to fix error 0x87DD0005 when launching Quantum Break on windows 10?

I am having the same issue. I downloaded the game from the game pass store and I get the error.
    Same issue. unsintall and reinstall. uninstall and restart pc and reinstall doesnt work
  5. II DIDIER II Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Issue

Hello KillerZevy

It is necessary to verify what type of Gam Pass subscription you have, there are 3 types of subscriptions:

-Game Pass (for XBOX)

-Game Pass (for PC)

-Game Pass Ultimate (PC & XBOX)

In your case you could only download games if you have any of the subscriptions necessary to play on PC.

To download the Game Pass games, you can use the application for android or iphone. You can also access the microsof sotre store directly by logging in with your account that have a Game Pass subscription and download the contentto your PC directly from
    the
    Microsoft Store
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

XBOX Game Pass for PC wont work even though I have XBOX Game Pass Ultimate.

Hello Avian,

When you want a game from the game pass for PC, you need to go through the game pass for PC or the Microsoft store to download the games. They will not download from the app or console companion. Here is the

game pass for PC FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Having issues downloading Exo primal from PC game pass Store. - Similar Threads - Having issues downloading

2. Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...: For a bit of context this issue has been going on for the last few days. My series X is connected to the internet with an Ethernet cord. I have run all of the network tests and they all show that...
  3. I have an issue where i can download any other game but fortnite even though i have 900 gb...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an issue where i can download any other game but fortnite even though i have 900 gb...: I have an xbox one its last update was on 12/24/2023 2:11 AM 9d937bc7-34c5-4c84-a610-9dcabba01994
  4. Anyone having issues with downloading Expanse Episode 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone having issues with downloading Expanse Episode 2?: The release was today and still is not available for download. 47859221-d022-45ba-9eb0-432f59972e66
  5. Having Issues With Remote Download Regarding Not Enough Space

in XboX Insiders
    Having Issues With Remote Download Regarding Not Enough Space: I have been trying to download some things from the Xbox Beta App V 2307.2.1 and I am on the Series X alpha skip ahead ring. When I try to download things from the app its says there isn't enough...
  6. Is anyone having an issue with Xbox for PC where some games will download and install but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone having an issue with Xbox for PC where some games will download and install but...: I am having an issue with Xbox for PC where some games will download and install without issue, but others will not. For instance, I can install Madden 23 but Elder Scrolls Oblivion will not start...
  7. I'm having downloading and update issues with my series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having downloading and update issues with my series x: My version of assetto corsa competizione says v1.7, there has been a v1.8 update, in which my game has not recieved... im do not know how to go about that. And yesterday 27/6/23, v1.9 dropped. My...
  8. Anyone else having issues with Alpha Skip-ahead not being able to download the newest version

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with Alpha Skip-ahead not being able to download the newest version: I am currently on 10.0.25398.1510 and trying to update to 10.0.25398.1527 but I keep getting connection timed out. submitted by /u/LuckyAd3426 [link] [comments]
  9. I have a big issue with updating and downloading games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a big issue with updating and downloading games: I noticed that when I update a game it starts off good but then my mbps starts dropping by a lot and it stop my update and download and a error pops up the error code is (0x87e00005) when i press...
  10. Is anyone having download issues with their Xbox series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone having download issues with their Xbox series x?: I have had nothing but bad luck with the series x since buying it. Download speeds are very slow and take hrs, where my wife's xbox one that is not wired in and is in a separate room take a 1/4 of...