Having issue unlocking weekly assassin's creed origins reward.

Discus and support Having issue unlocking weekly assassin's creed origins reward. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have met the requirements for the assassin's creed origins reward but it has not unlock? 2689b628-de70-437b-8408-c0629ed4a823 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sp1derguy, Jun 12, 2023.

1. sp1derguy
    sp1derguy Guest

I have met the requirements for the assassin's creed origins reward but it has not unlock?

:)

sp1derguy, Jun 12, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry to hear about your issue with your rewards. Has it been over 72 hours since you've completed the requirements? If your Rewards account is not earning points, or if you did not receive points for an action, I would recommend for you to contact Microsoft rewards team who handles these concerns. Kindly submit a request here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequ....
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Biggest OMG Moment in Gaming

The story of Aya and Bayek, and the Origin of the Assassin's Seal in Assassin's Creed Origins.
  4. lazarvl Win User

Assassin's Creed: Origins

Hi. this ; about languages .....

Assassin's Creed Origins on Xbox One FAQ

Q: Which languages does Assassin’s Creed Origins support?

A: When launching the game, players will have the option to download separate language packs if preferred. The audio language packs include:

• English
    • French
    • Italian
    • German
    • Spanish
    • Russian
    • Japanese
    • Brazilian Portuguese

my version; Assassin's Creed Origins Gold Edition
  5. Last Leg 23 Win User

Achievements Not Unlocking

I had the same thing 2 days ago with Advanced Warfare and Assassins Creed Unity. All but one of the Assassins Creed achievements has unlocked.
  6. lazarvl Win User

Assassin's Creed: Origins

I have already purchased the game .... about languages it says that there should be support.

Assassin's Creed Origins on Xbox One FAQ

Greetings, Assassins. After a long wait, we get to experience where it all started - the origin of the Assassin's Brotherhood. Set in Ancient Egypt, fans of the Assassin's Creed franchise are going to be treated to one of the largest Assassin's Creed games.
    It explores the most critical events that create the Assassin's Brotherhood we all know and love.

With a new revamped RPG-style combat system, a massive open world to explore, along with memorable stories told along the way, we are more than excited to dive in.

To gear everyone up, we have put together this FAQ to cover any questions players on Xbox One may have.

Q: When does Assassin's Creed Origins release?

A: The game releases on October 27th, 2017.

Q: When can I preload Assassin's Creed Origins?

A: Preload is available now!

Q: What enhancements does Assassin's Creed Origins bring to Xbox One X?

A: Assassin's Creed Origins will be a must have for Xbox One X owners; supporting 4K textures, Dolby Atmos support, enhanced visuals all while supporting High Dynamic Range (High Dynamic Range also supported on the Xbox One S).

Xbox One X owners can expect a game update to include these enhancements in early November.

Q: Who is the protagonist of Assassin's Creed: Origins?

A: You will be playing as Bayek, the last reprehensive of the Medjay who are sworn to protect Ancient Egypt. Bayek's journey will eventually lead to the creation of the Assassin's Brotherhood.

Q: What versions of the game are there to choose from, and what are the pre-order bonuses?

A: Here's your choices for the game, along with links to the Microsoft Store to purchase:

Assassin's Creed Origins Standard Edition

• Secrets of the Pyramids

Assassin's Creed Origins Deluxe Edition

• Desert Cobra Pack
    • ‘Ambush at Sea’ mission
    • 3 Ability Points

Assassin's Creed Origins Gold Edition

• Desert Cobra Pack
    • Season Pass
    • ‘Ambush at Sea’ mission

Q: What is included in the Assassin's Creed Origins Season Pass?

A: On Day One, you will have access to an exclusive weapon, the Roman Centurion Pack, the Horus Pack and 500 Base Helix Credits.

Further down the road in 2018, owners of the Season Pass will have access to the two following major expansions:

The Hidden Ones: Continue your adventure with Bayek as he leads the Hidden Ones, years after the events of Assassin's Creed Origins in a whole new region.

The Curse of the Pharaohs: Explore a mystical world where you battle beasts from Egyptian mythology. Fight against undead pharaohs and mummies in a supernatural realm.

Q: What other promotions are there for Assassin's Creed Origins?

A: Currently there are two promotions to get excited about:

• For a limited time, you can find specially marked Monster Energy cans for a chance to receive one of four weapons, a Drachmas Pouch, World Resources, and Animal Resources to give you a boost in the game.
    • If you have a Twitch Prime account, you can redeem the Predator Pack, a Drachmas Pouch, and the Aguilar Outfit.

Q: I pre-ordered Assassin's Creed Origins, how do I download my pre-order items?

A: First, highlight Assassin's Creed Origins' game tile and tap the 'Menu' button on your Xbox One controller to bring up more options, then select 'Manage game'. From here your items will be in the 'Ready to install' menu.

Q: Which languages does Assassin’s Creed Origins support?

A: When launching the game, players will have the option to download separate language packs if preferred. The audio language packs include:

• English
    • French
    • Italian
    • German
    • Spanish
    • Russian
    • Japanese
    • Brazilian Portuguese

Q: Is there a day one download? If so how big will it be?

A: Yes. The day one update will be 1.4 GB, which includes fine-tuning of the game along with updates to the Photo Mode.

If you have any Support related questions regarding Assassin's Creed Origins, head on over to the Xbox One Support Forums to create a support
    post and receive community.
Thema:

1. Having issue unlocking weekly assassin's creed origins reward. - Similar Threads - Having issue unlocking

2. Xbox having connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox having connection issues: My roommates and I have three xboxes total in our house. Two days ago they all started having the same issue. We keep getting kicked offline, and our consoles say they can't connect to the...
  3. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  4. Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...: When I put in the info and try to continue it give my status code: 8c250005 and I’m not sure how to fix this I wanna try and buy some things before the store shuts down and I would greatly...
  5. Anyone having this issue with Xbox 360 cloud saves ?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having this issue with Xbox 360 cloud saves ?: All my saved data is gone not to be shown submitted by /u/trxtier [link] [comments]
  6. Is anyone having an xbox network issue??

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone having an xbox network issue??: Hello guys Is anyone experiencing a network issue ? The problem started a few days ago by not being able to connect to wifi and cant log in to my account , but restarting the console few times...
  7. Uh hi may I have some help or advice on this issue.

in XboX Insiders
    Uh hi may I have some help or advice on this issue.: May i ask why when I updated minecraft just now on. My xbox it's showing with two things if the same game.? I have the disc to minecraft its in perfect condition I've checked nothing is wrong with...
  8. having trouble with malfunctioning issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    having trouble with malfunctioning issue.: Im having a weird issue with all my controller having this issue where the audio lags very bad and the controller can start to malfunction and restart itself and the audio will be really choppy...
  9. My Series S is having issues with controller sensitivity. I

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S is having issues with controller sensitivity. I: My right stick drifts up and down in all games. Left stick and d pad are touchy and jump multiple spaces on a single tap. I’ve changed controllers and the issues follow. I looked at forum and see...
  10. Having issues with an achievement that won’t unlock which I’ve met the requirements for twice?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issues with an achievement that won’t unlock which I’ve met the requirements for twice?: Hi there, I’ve recently been playing through Assassin’s Creed The Ezio Collection and had reached Sequence 10 in ACII, at this stage I found the last Subject 16 glyph for the achievement “ACII |...