Having horrendous problems cancelling.

Discus and support Having horrendous problems cancelling. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I took out an annual Xbox live account to access the TV section. My payment went through and the account showed up on my Xbox. I then found that it was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CrudeDragon7151, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Having horrendous problems cancelling.

I took out an annual Xbox live account to access the TV section. My payment went through and the account showed up on my Xbox. I then found that it was a waste of time as I bought it to watch movies through my Xbox and they kept buffering. This isn't a problem
    with my internet connection as I use other devices on wifi with no problem. I decided to cancel the account. Easier said than done.

I logged on to my Xbox and it said I couldn't cancel on there and I had to cancel via the web site. I logged on through my laptop and it says I have no subscriptions. Why have they taken my money if I am not a customer? I did their online support and they
    just directed me to the account recovery site. I did the account recovery and as soon as I got the email, I clicked the link and it said it had expired. I then did the lost password thing to see if that helped and it gave me a code but then said that the code
    was wrong when I entered it. I feel as though Microsoft have scammed me as they are going to keep debiting my card for something that doesn't work and I have no way of cancelling it. It is a joke.

What options have I got left? Microsoft are not offering me any support and I cannot access the account myself, so how do I resolve this?

One thing is certain, I will never use Microsoft again if they don't sort this out.

:)

CrudeDragon7151, Jan 10, 2014
  2. Error code on video play status code 803c0006

i having this usage rights problem as well. bought alot of movie , music videos,tv shows. now i have nothing.. getting tired of all the problems. thinking just cancelling out & staying with playstation. less problems and dont get ripped off

welcome Sollie, Jan 10, 2014
  3. Neptunia12
    Neptunia12 Guest
    How to cancel my account?

Good evening

I am having problems in cancelling my account from the XBox. I am passing it on to a friend, and I would like to delete my accouint with personal infos.

Best regards

Neptunia12, Jan 10, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You'll need to contact phone support to speak to billing. They are the ones who can sort it out for you. 1-800-my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or I can get you the number if you're in a different region.

Smwutches, Jan 10, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

You'll need to contact phone support to speak to billing. They are the ones who can sort it out for you. 1-800-my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or I can get you the number if you're in a different region.
  6. x0 ChetManly 0x Win User

What do you think about my tv?

Just don't let it sit on a pause menu for long, they have a horrendous image burn in problem.
  7. MetalGearFloppy Win User

Dead Island Riptide Zombie Bait Edition

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

Curious to know what suddenly made you cancel this order, considering your first "instant buy, must have this" first reaction to this....edition?

[/quote]

To be honest it's down to content and nothing to do with the "statue". It's just horrendously overpriced for what you get.
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

Xbox one status not available

[quote user="SR50 Saibot"]

she cancelled it after you rang out of petty spite and sexual frustrations. You should sue the store.

[/quote]This post is flagrantly untrue, absolutely unnecessary. & gives horrendous advice based on a lie.
  9. xXCamhawkXx Win User

UK Users Only, Cheapest Xbox One Games?

FYI I have heard that game is horrendous. Cheerio.
Thema:

1. Having horrendous problems cancelling. - Similar Threads - Having horrendous problems

2. I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.: My room was really hot today and i didnt realize that my xbox series x that was in instant on was very hot towards the fan. When i turned it on the fan got progressively louder and after a minute...
  3. All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?: This 90 day expiry date thing is not an option and there needs to be a way to get everything back because they've been sat on my account for years and now all of a sudden they get deleted?...
  4. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  5. I have had my Xbox one s plugged in for about two weeks and I just plugged it back in and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have had my Xbox one s plugged in for about two weeks and I just plugged it back in and...: I have had my Xbox one s plugged in for about two weeks and I just plugged it back in and it won’t turn on. There’s no sound or anything. Somehow it’s seems dead what do I do?...
  6. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  7. I have a small question about duel generation games

in XboX Insiders
    I have a small question about duel generation games: I am currently trying to purchase a copy of elden ring for the series x, I have found one that says "xbox series x ● xbox one". I'm wondering if using a duel generation game will come with a small...
  8. Xbox having connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox having connection issues: My roommates and I have three xboxes total in our house. Two days ago they all started having the same issue. We keep getting kicked offline, and our consoles say they can't connect to the...
  9. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  10. My Xbox one is stuck at 86% on an update. I have restarted it multiple times and the update...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox one is stuck at 86% on an update. I have restarted it multiple times and the update...: I don't have a computer to reset it using a USB none of the solutions I have seen online have worked submitted by /u/Mias_mandibles [link] [comments]