Having connectivity issues

Discus and support Having connectivity issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I seem to have a lot of connectivity issues after the recent utdate somehow. Im having problems playing online/multiplayer games (for example: COD MW3... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xxWhiteTrashx, Nov 11, 2023.

1. Having connectivity issues

I seem to have a lot of connectivity issues after the recent utdate somehow. Im having problems playing online/multiplayer games (for example: COD MW3 or R6 Siege), i dont had a single problem earlier. Everything else works in this household except my Xbox. I Also been in contact with my network suplier multiple times, there no update or anything like that on their part. It seems it had to do something to do with the NAT-type. Usually its on OPEN, but now its either on MODERATE/DOUBLE NAT. I Even bought a new xbox to try if it had something to do with the network Card in the Xbox, but it has the same F******* problem. I’ve had a xbox subscription for 12 years, never experienced this before. Please fix ASAP, or im considering switching to PlayStation.

:)

xxWhiteTrashx, Nov 11, 2023
  2. Photonimus Win User

Having a connection issue

OK, as weird as all that was, I seem to be working now.

After a failed test connection again, it gave me a message about an IP address issue, so I went into network settings and just clicked automatic, although it already was set at that, and it seems to have jump started the connection and I'm back up, although
    with a limited connection issue warning, but I've had that before with no issues.
  3. Photonimus Win User

Having a connection issue

Also, when trying to trouble shoot, I cleared the cache as the info on the code suggested, so now I can't play most of my games as the patch updates are all wiped out, and none of my save files are valid with a resolution to the problem.
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello XxWhiteTrashx, My name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing connectivity issues on your Xbox after the recent update. Here are some suggestions you can try to fix connectivity issues:

1. Some games require certain ports to be open on your router to allow a stable connection. You can search online for the specific ports you need to open for the games you are experiencing issues with and follow the instructions to open those ports on your router.

2. As you mentioned that your NAT type has changed to moderate or double NAT, it is important to fix this issue. Make sure you only have one router connected to your network and that there are no multiple routers causing NAT issues. You can also try enabling UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) in your router settings, which can help improve connectivity.

3. Run an Internet speed test on your Xbox to check the quality of your connection. If you are experiencing a slow or unstable connection, you may want to contact your Internet provider again to have them check for issues on their end.

Remember that connectivity problems can be caused by a variety of factors, both on your home network and on the Internet provider's side.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox is having issues connecting

Hey Mat,

I'd be happy to help!

Before trying a factory reset I suggest trying a complete
    power cycle

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 5 mins.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Also I recommend to unplug your modem as well as your router for 5 mins as well. Reboot everything together.

Try that out and let us know the results!
  6. COD 2 HALO Win User

Having Connection Issues with Friends

Go straight into your modem to see if it helps then as suggested unplug the router and while you wait clear your cache then start over. Be patient be smart be happy. Hey already your not dying from cancer or a red sux fan right now.
Thema:

1. Having connectivity issues - Similar Threads - Having connectivity issues

2. Xbox having connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox having connection issues: My roommates and I have three xboxes total in our house. Two days ago they all started having the same issue. We keep getting kicked offline, and our consoles say they can't connect to the...
  3. Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...: For a bit of context this issue has been going on for the last few days. My series X is connected to the internet with an Ethernet cord. I have run all of the network tests and they all show that...
  4. When are you all going to have the connection issue fixed that involves signing in to Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are you all going to have the connection issue fixed that involves signing in to Xbox...: Hello! The problem in which you my console tells me that my Xbox 360 profile cannot access Xbox live when I’m using it through my Series S has been going on for a very long time now. It affects a...
  5. Everyone else having issues with JUST the Xbox not connecting to your internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everyone else having issues with JUST the Xbox not connecting to your internet?: I can't be the only one because I know I am not. Other friends have the same issue. Does Xbox respond? No. Just troubleshoot with every single solution I've tried. Cannot get a live person to hear...
  6. Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.: I can’t join friends on GTA 5 or Fortnite etc any online game really and every time I turn my Xbox on it never connects me to the internet I have to manually do it otherwise I can’t access friends...
  7. I'm recently having connectivity issues, any advice?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm recently having connectivity issues, any advice?: I'll give a story. Took my xbox to a friends house to download something because it was much faster. I bring my xbox back and every now and then it starts to just drain my internet for no reason....
  8. I have been having continuous connection issues with my Xbox. I’ve tried almost every...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been having continuous connection issues with my Xbox. I’ve tried almost every...: I have had my Xbox one since 2016 (purchased from GameStop). After about a year, I was continuously being either booted off or having horrendous connectivity. I’ve been back and forth with 6...
  9. Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t play with friends/having connection issues.: I can’t join friends on GTA 5 or Fortnite etc any online game really and every time I turn my Xbox on it never connects me to the internet I have to manually do it otherwise I can’t access friends...
  10. Anyone else having constant UPnP and connectivity issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else having constant UPnP and connectivity issues?: I have an Xbox One X and I’m starting to have constant WiFi connection issues during online gaming over the past few weeks. Kicks me out of multiplayer games. Never had an issue before. Says NAT...