Having cloud save problems, and understanding Xbox live trials.

Discus and support Having cloud save problems, and understanding Xbox live trials. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i entered a 14 day trial on my Xbox one. I'm trying to transfer saves from my Xbox 360. it says to upgrade to gold even though i have a trial active... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TrepidNiNjaZ3r0, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Having cloud save problems, and understanding Xbox live trials.

i entered a 14 day trial on my Xbox one. I'm trying to transfer saves from my Xbox 360. it says to upgrade to gold even though i have a trial active right now. Do trials really count as gold? Should've i entered the code on the x360 and not the x1?

:)

TrepidNiNjaZ3r0, Mar 27, 2017
  2. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Cloud Save Issue

Hi bud, sorry to hear you are having issues.

-

Try this link for cloud troubleshoot problems and let us know if you find a solution.

-

Click here.

brandiesel1, Mar 27, 2017
  3. Enabling Cloud

Hey there, are you sure it's a full Xbox live gold membership and not just a trial? Any trial membership will not be able to store games on the cloud.

-

Take a look here for more information on troubleshooting the cloud:
    support.xbox.com/.../help

DigitalAssassin, Mar 27, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Trials do not change your account status to gold. They only give you some aspects of online multiplayer. You would need a full gold subscription in order to enable cloud saves on the 360.

Smwutches, Mar 28, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Trials do not change your account status to gold. They only give you some aspects of online multiplayer. You would need a full gold subscription in order to enable cloud saves on the 360.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Targeta regalo 14 días Xbox Live Gold en Xbox 360 solo activa Xbox Live[Translation-Targeta gift 14 days Xbox Live Gold on Xbox 360 only activates Xbox Live]

Hello Jordi,

Thanks for coming to the Xbox forums. We understand trying to
    upload game save data
    to the cloud. To do this you need an active Xbox live gold subscription. Trials are not an active subscription. For example, if you called support, the trial doesn't not even show up on your subscriptions. This is why you are not able
    to upload the saves to the cloud. If you get Xbox live gold on your profile, and use the same profile on the Xbox one S the gold will be able to be used on both consoles as the subscription is attached to your profile.

To use cloud storage for your saved games, you need:

1. An Xbox Live Gold subscription
    2. A console connected to the Xbox Live service
    3. 514 megabytes (MB) of storage space on your console (local cache)

Thanks,

Brad
  7. DigitalAssassin Win User

Enabling Cloud

Hey there, are you sure it's a full Xbox live gold membership and not just a trial? Any trial membership will not be able to store games on the cloud.

-

Take a look here for more information on troubleshooting the cloud:
    support.xbox.com/.../help
  8. MichaelSmith26 Win User

transfer data from xbox360 to xbox one

48hour or 14day trials dont enable gold on 360s

You will havetp purchase full gold and save your games online

And no local saves wont move to cloud you have to resave the games
    So there's no way to get my 360 saves over to my Xbox One without purchasing the Live Gold? Even if I choose to save them in the cloud it still won't happen without a real Live Gold membership? And I can't enable the cloud on the 360 without a real Live Gold
    membership? Is all this correct?
  9. Nixelplex Win User

transfer data from xbox360 to xbox one

Unfortunately the Trial version doesn't give you full features of Live. One of the features it is missing is the cloud save option. You will need to purchase a live Gold Subscription in order to use this feature. This will allow you to put your saves
    in the Cloud and allow you to use them in the backwards compatible games on the Xbox one.
Thema:

1. Having cloud save problems, and understanding Xbox live trials. - Similar Threads - Having cloud save

2. Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...: Wordament opens to state I have two games with different start dates, . Wants me to choose which file / game to use, then refuses to acknowledge my choice. tech help was useless because it...
  3. I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have all the additions to Forza for free in the cloud game.: I’m from Ukraine and I don’t have an Xbox console because right now I can’t buy it because of the war. But I have an Xbox controller and cloud gaming. I use a VPN to play games in the cloud, and I...
  4. I recently has my Xbox replaced under warranty and I have no Minecraft cloud saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently has my Xbox replaced under warranty and I have no Minecraft cloud saves: I recently had my Xbox replaced under warranty and I have no Minecraft saves on the cloud so I have this. I would put it a photo but it keeps telling me it won’t work but it says “Failed to syncs...
  5. Why none of Bethesda's older games have "Cloud Saves" or "Play Anywhere"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why none of Bethesda's older games have "Cloud Saves" or "Play Anywhere"?: Skyrim, all Fallout games, all Wolfenstein games... none of them have cloud saves even though they're Xbox first party games. I don't know if they forgot to add them because they are just old...
  6. I have lost all my Forza Horizon 5 progress from my console cloud save and it has been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have lost all my Forza Horizon 5 progress from my console cloud save and it has been...: I had a cloud save for Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox Series X that I have been playing on since the game launched. Yesterday, I decided to download the Xbox App on PC and download Forza Horizon 5...
  7. How can I get my 360 saved games to my Series X? I have tried Flash Drive. Cloud is only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get my 360 saved games to my Series X? I have tried Flash Drive. Cloud is only...: I have tried using a flash drive, and it does not work. If format on the 360 and copy the saved game the Series X don't read the drive as a "Game and App" external drive. I want to copy to Cloud,...
  8. I have a corrupted save file on the 360 cloud preventing me from playing Fable 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a corrupted save file on the 360 cloud preventing me from playing Fable 3: I've been playing Fable 3 for a few days. Today I decided to load a previous save game and got stuck in a load screen for over 40 minutes. I shut it down assuming it would never load. Every time I...
  9. Do we always have to save our xbox or 360 game to the cloud in order to use it on our xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do we always have to save our xbox or 360 game to the cloud in order to use it on our xbox...: Do we always have to save our xbox or 360 game to the cloud in order to use it on our xbox one console? I ask this question because I know that only way to transfer my 360 saves to my xbox one is...
  10. Cloud save data seems to have corrupted itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud save data seems to have corrupted itself: Hey guys, In my attempts to fix a syncing bug in Diablo 3, I removed the local saved games etc from my console, figuring the next time I played, it would download the data from the Live servers...