Having an issue with youtube app on xbox series s.

Discus and support Having an issue with youtube app on xbox series s. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; While watching YouTube on xbox series s (using the YouTube app), if I happen to click on a video that gives the " This video may be inappropriate for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Noah Buell, Nov 11, 2023.

1. Noah Buell
    Noah Buell Guest

While watching YouTube on xbox series s (using the YouTube app), if I happen to click on a video that gives the " This video may be inappropriate for some users" message, and then I click "I wish to proceed" and then it is followed by "The following content may contain graphic or violent imagery" and I click "yes play this video" about 30% of the time it opens up the video and it plays it with a super small picture. Then no matter what kind of video I play,it continues to play all videos in super small screen, until I close the app completely and reopen it. Am I the only one having this issue? Everything is up to date.

:)

Noah Buell, Nov 11, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello Noah Buell,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having this issue with the YouTube app on your Xbox Series S. I will try to help you resolve it as soon as possible.

To better understand your situation, I have a few questions for you:

- How often do you use the YouTube app on your Xbox Series S?

- Do you have the latest version of the app installed?

- Do you have any other apps running in the background when you use YouTube?

- Have you tried clearing the app cache or reinstalling the app?

- Does this issue happen with any other video streaming apps on your Xbox Series S?

Based on your description, it sounds like the YouTube app is not displaying the videos correctly after you watch a video that has a warning message. This could be caused by a glitch in the app, a compatibility issue with your Xbox Series S, or a network problem.

Here are some possible solutions that you can try:

- Restart your Xbox Series S and your router or modem.

- Check your network settings and make sure you have a stable and fast internet connection.

- Adjust the video quality settings in the YouTube app and see if that makes a difference.

- Contact YouTube support and report this issue to them. They might have more information or updates on this problem.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you for choosing Xbox and have a great day.
  3. Noah Buell Win User

Yes I have tried everything. It doesn't happen every time I watch a video with those messages, maybe about 1/5 times. I've tried uninstalling youtube and then reinstalling it. It only happens when there are two warning messages. I've learned to deal with it. Just thought I would let someone know in case I am not the only person to experience it. Thank you
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hi!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question?

Thank you for understanding.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

youtube app will not work

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with the YouTube app on both your Xbox One and Xbox Series S. Since you've already tried the basic troubleshooting steps, I would suggest contacting the YouTube support team for further assistance. They may be able to provide more specific troubleshooting steps or identify any known issues with the app. You can reach out to them through the YouTube Help Center or their social media channels.
  6. EricDebroux Win User

Xbox One keeps signing me out of Youtube

I have the same issue since the latest Youtube app update (11/22) on my Series X.

Upon every boot, when entering the app, i must re-allow Youtube on Xbox on the google website.

Tried reinitializing the app, deleting it, then reinstalling, to no avail.
Thema:

1. Having an issue with youtube app on xbox series s. - Similar Threads - Having issue youtube

2. Xbox having connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox having connection issues: My roommates and I have three xboxes total in our house. Two days ago they all started having the same issue. We keep getting kicked offline, and our consoles say they can't connect to the...
  3. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  4. Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...: When I put in the info and try to continue it give my status code: 8c250005 and I’m not sure how to fix this I wanna try and buy some things before the store shuts down and I would greatly...
  5. Anyone having this issue with Xbox 360 cloud saves ?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having this issue with Xbox 360 cloud saves ?: All my saved data is gone not to be shown submitted by /u/trxtier [link] [comments]
  6. Is anyone having an xbox network issue??

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone having an xbox network issue??: Hello guys Is anyone experiencing a network issue ? The problem started a few days ago by not being able to connect to wifi and cant log in to my account , but restarting the console few times...
  7. Uh hi may I have some help or advice on this issue.

in XboX Insiders
    Uh hi may I have some help or advice on this issue.: May i ask why when I updated minecraft just now on. My xbox it's showing with two things if the same game.? I have the disc to minecraft its in perfect condition I've checked nothing is wrong with...
  8. I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...: Recently i have put a random command in command prompt from youtube and now i have trouble starting up epicgames, ubisoft and can't play any other games. Is there a way to fix this?...
  9. Anyone else still having issues with the YouTube audio lag on series s/x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else still having issues with the YouTube audio lag on series s/x?: I’ve always had the YouTube audio lag but recently noticed the lag gets even worse at a quicker rate, I’ve looked online but I can’t see anyone with these issues still recently, didn’t know...
  10. Is anyone else having issues with YouTube video playback, only on Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone else having issues with YouTube video playback, only on Xbox?: So within the past couple weeks, YouTube has been acting up terribly, but only on my Xbox One. It works perfectly on my PC, laptop, and phone. Essentially, it cuts the screen on half. The top half...