Having a problem with my minecraft worlds file

Discus and support Having a problem with my minecraft worlds file in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Im trying to access a world from 2023 but the minecraft world file only displays the last world from 2021 and none of the worlds after that. I’ve... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by upmeet545, Jul 4, 2023.

1. upmeet545
    upmeet545 Guest

Im trying to access a world from 2023 but the minecraft world file only displays the last world from 2021 and none of the worlds after that. I’ve deleted the app and restarted my xbox but nothing seems to work. Anyone else have the same problem? If so please help im trying to transfer my world.

:)

upmeet545, Jul 4, 2023
  2. greentealoverbs Win User

am i able to get my worlds back?

my worlds arent in my files i think its because i deleted then reinstalled minecraft but my worlds arent in my files it just says empty even though i have them in minecraft
  3. Henry Feeley Win User

Microsoft login not working in minecraft launcher

Does reinstalling windows 11 delete my worlds I have saved in minecraft, I am not able to back them up since I can’t open Minecraft or it’s files
  4. Francia J. Win User

My world in my minecraft bedrock world have a problem

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We may need to perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  5. Mr daffypyle Win User

I’m trying to play on my survival world but it keeps saying it’s corrupted.

Access Application Data\.minecraft\saves. ...

1. Make a copy of the corrupted world folder & all files & folders inside, and rename it however you please. ...
    2. Start Minecraft and create a new world, then save and close Minecraft. ...
    3. Go back to Application Data\. ...
    4. Cut the files (but not the folders) from the new saved world folder.
    5. how-to-recover-corrupted-saved-world
  6. rektaf Win User

Minecraft Deleted World

I'm really sorry to inform you that you unfortunately cannot yet recover deleted worlds. There is an article here you can read: https://primagames.com/tips/what-do-when-your-minecraft-world-gets-deleted

Primarily, it states: "At time of writing, the modern version of

Minecraft
    (Bedrock Edition 1.14.60.5, released on April 15th, 2020) doesn't have any options for recovering a world that's been deleted outright, since the game stores its files locally."

Even though 1.16 (Nether Update) just came out the other day, we still do not have a recovery feature. The only way to download deleted worlds is if the world was also hosted on a "Realm".

If you do have the world on a Realm, you can download the world file at any time by navigating through the menu as such:

Play > Realm > Edit [REALM NAME] > Download World

I hope this helps! If it makes you feel any better, I remember losing my first Minecraft world back in 2012 on Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition. Tough times and heavy days my friend, you will get through this and make an even better world, I'm sure of it!
Thema:

1. Having a problem with my minecraft worlds file - Similar Threads - Having problem minecraft

2. I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account: I play Minecraft pe and when I open it and tap on "sign in" it sends me to the website to sign in for a few seconds then sends me back to Minecraft, I tried deleting and redownloading the game and...
  3. Why does Minecraft have so many problems?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft have so many problems?: I recently downloaded Minecraft from the Microsoft store and I have a problem. After downloading the launcher I went ahead and installed the java edition. After downloading it the game didn't...
  4. Hi i have a problem with my minecraft launcher can anyone help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi i have a problem with my minecraft launcher can anyone help me?: Unable to locate the Java runtime. Error details: 0x00000002 - generic: no such file or directory Filename on disk: javaw.exe Path: javaw.exe Exists: Nonexistent c4d437bf-763a-4726-bcfe-3d81fa9cc892
  5. having a problem with post migrating my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    having a problem with post migrating my minecraft account: i didnt migrate my minecraft account because i never knew we had to so when i got locked out of my account so i tried to post migrate my account(which i know will get rid of my save progress and i...
  6. I have minecraft bedrock but i dont have java can you solve my problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have minecraft bedrock but i dont have java can you solve my problem: I have minecraft bedrock but i dont have java can you solve my problem 49455371-f01e-4719-aef9-f56b16fdf6ab
  7. Hello, I have a problem and when I download minecraft I notice that it does not let me play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have a problem and when I download minecraft I notice that it does not let me play...: [img] Error interno. Nombre: NO_SUCH_VERSION Detalles del error: Invalid version typ When it's time to go to facilities in the minecraft java part, nothing comes out, the following comes out: no...
  8. Having problems purchasing Minecraft Java and Bedrock for a relative who lives abroad in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problems purchasing Minecraft Java and Bedrock for a relative who lives abroad in...: I'm living in Spain, but have relatives in the Philippines, I'm trying to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock for my younger cousin in the Philippines, and for that I've gone to:...
  9. I have a problem with my minecraft account after transferring it from my mojang account to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with my minecraft account after transferring it from my mojang account to...: The account was transferred a year ago. A month ago I could play minecraft but after some logging minecraft is not on my account d4f092e8-e899-430e-b3e6-c2d45cbd318b
  10. Hello, I have a problem with the minecraft bedrock coordinates. I wanted to do tp /tp @p...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have a problem with the minecraft bedrock coordinates. I wanted to do tp /tp @p...: Hello, I have a problem with the minecraft bedrock coordinates. I wanted to do tp /tp @p 158~64~-432 but the y,z coordinates change randomly and I can't go where I want help please...