Having a peculiar issue with the Windows 10 Xbox App

Discus and support Having a peculiar issue with the Windows 10 Xbox App in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So, I understand that most of the time when someone has an issue logging into the xbox app, there is an error code, something like "error code 0x409".... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Noah Harmon, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Noah Harmon
    Noah Harmon Guest

So, I understand that most of the time when someone has an issue logging into the xbox app, there is an error code, something like "error code 0x409". However in my situation, the problem is that i'm not allowed to proceed to the login screen, but I get
    no error code. On the startup, it gives me a pop-up with a "next" button, however when I click it, it just disappears and reappears again. When I close out of the pop-up there is a green window behind it with a sign in button. However, when I click that it
    brings me back to the previous pop-up. I have tried restarting my computer, doing the service and system configuration "msconfig" fixes, even the registry fix. None of them seem to work. I really need some help figuring this out. All help is very much appreciated.
    Link to a GIF of the problem is below.

https://gyazo.com/9a24e9f5977ffe780f91665b68e8a788

:)

Noah Harmon, Dec 27, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: