Having a huge problem with ads on Microsoft solitaire paid subscription till may 2023

Discus and support Having a huge problem with ads on Microsoft solitaire paid subscription till may 2023 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; What’s going on with the ads I have a paid subscription and getting crazy ads 25d662e2-03b4-4c9b-a80b-a96314633590 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jaja XI, Mar 9, 2023.

1. Jaja XI
    Jaja XI Guest

Having a huge problem with ads on Microsoft solitaire paid subscription till may 2023

What’s going on with the ads I have a paid subscription and getting crazy ads

:)

Jaja XI, Mar 9, 2023
  2. XBF - Dom Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Games - No Ads not working

No problem at all. This link will take you to a page that details what is included in the Microsoft Solitare Collection: Microsoft Casual Games

In order to receive no ads when playing, you have to purchase the premium subscription for the entire collection or for whichever game you'd like to not have ads in.
  3. Sergey O1 Win User

Отменили подписку Xbox Game Pass и вернули средства, хотя я не делал запроса

Please fix the problem. My subscription was paid till 2024 year.
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Paid version of Solitaire Collection showing ads

Hello did you check and make sure that its not a subscriptions that you have to buy yearly?

**Windows 10 comes with the Microsoft Solitaire Collection, a solitaire game
    that requires you to watch 30-second-long full-screen video advertisements to keep playing. Ad-free solitaire costs $1.49 per month or
    $9.99 per year. That’s $20 per year if you want both ad-free solitaire and ad-free minesweeper.
    But there’s a better way.**
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Play Fortnite Without Gold

Sign up for Microsoft rewards and you can earn points to get subscriptions. Points can be earned for free. I haven't paid for mine as I use my points to get Xbox Live and have it till end of may 2021 free.

I doubt that the subscription service will change for Xbox Live.
  6. CarTzy Win User

I have paid for annual ad free Microsoft Solitaire games but keep getting ads - how to get it corrected

Hello Joho11207,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with ads in your Microsoft Solitaire game despite having an annual ad-free subscription. To resolve this issue, please try the following steps:

1. Make sure that you are signed in to your Microsoft account that has the ad-free subscription.

2. Check if your subscription is still active by going to the Microsoft Store > Downloads and updates > Get updates.

3. If your subscription is active, try resetting the Microsoft Solitaire game by going to Settings > Apps > Microsoft Solitaire > Advanced options > Reset.

4. If the issue persists, please contact Microsoft support by going to the Microsoft Solitaire Collection app > Settings > Help & About > Contact Us. You can also visit the Microsoft support website for further assistance.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.
Thema:

1. Having a huge problem with ads on Microsoft solitaire paid subscription till may 2023 - Similar Threads - Having huge problem

2. Why does Bluetooth controllers have a huge delay now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Bluetooth controllers have a huge delay now?: I was trying to use a DualShock 4 to play "Scrathin' Melodii" on my Windows 11 laptop and it had huge inconstant delays. And this only happened recently, i tried to install a new bluetooth driver...
  3. Ok so, I'm a huge transformers fan However I have to ask... Is there a way I can ask Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok so, I'm a huge transformers fan However I have to ask... Is there a way I can ask Xbox...: I'd invest so much money into it and ik lots of people who would. I don't wanna buy a 360 just to play it. They could make so much money and the Xbox community would grow very large. Especially if...
  4. Hello, I have a huge problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have a huge problem: Hello, I have a huge problem I created an Xbox club several years ago I have 57 members in the clubs I was the only admin I just realized by logging into the clubs that I am no longer an...
  5. Gamebag messages notification have a huge delay - Windows 10 & 11

in XboX Insiders
    Gamebag messages notification have a huge delay - Windows 10 & 11: tested in multiple pc's and asked some friends and we're experiencing the same issues (PC). Basically, when someone send you a message, the banner pops up very late, and after some seconds the...
  6. Does anyone else have this huge problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have this huge problem?: I'm part of the alpha skip ahead program so bugs are expected, but this bug keeps happening and the only way to fix it is to factory reset my console, it happened with this latest update, if I had...
  7. Why don’t we have an option to disable Super Sampling? Huge input lag and FPS boost

in XboX Insiders
    Why don’t we have an option to disable Super Sampling? Huge input lag and FPS boost: With the new gen consoles on the shelves, aiming at higher frame rates, lower input lag and solid hardware we should have the option to disable Super Sampling especially on XSX where it renders...
  8. I have a HUGE problem with some of my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a HUGE problem with some of my games: So, a few months ago I downloaded Epic Mickey, and it came only with some european languages like german and spanish. Not english, and not norwegian. I speak none of those languages. The bigger...
  9. I have a huge problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a huge problem: Microsoft you are so bright by not letting us download movies to xbox one and play them with no internet and its the same thing with the old xbox 360 that says sign in to xbl for the licensing...
  10. Have huge latency issues and low download and upload speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have huge latency issues and low download and upload speed: I've been having issues for awhile when my wife gets on her laptop. She has a Lenovo ideapad p500. I can play fine when she is not on with a download speed of 63.37 Mbps and an upload of 4.24 Mbps...