Haven't used my X1 since....
Discus and support Haven't used my X1 since.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; tbh you do get used to it, but the 360 dash is much better ... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OneStoptech, Apr 30, 2014.
Page 2 of 2
Page 2 of 2
Thema:
Haven't used my X1 since....
Loading...
-
Haven't used my X1 since.... - Similar Threads - Haven't used since
-
I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update
in XboX InsidersI'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is... -
I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.
in XboX InsidersI have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting... -
My downloads haven't been working since yesterday
in XboX InsidersMy downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching.... -
I haven't got the new uodste yet what time does it come out?
in XboX InsidersI haven't got the new uodste yet what time does it come out?: Just a question submitted by /u/Arthur_Morganreal [link] [comments] -
Error 8B50033 I haven't been able to use my Xbox all day and I'm already bored.
in XboX InsidersError 8B50033 I haven't been able to use my Xbox all day and I'm already bored.: Does anyone know how long it will take to resolve this issue? submitted by /u/Kitchennava0 [link] [comments] -
I haven't been refunded with Minecraft, even though it says "refund successful"
in XBoX on WindowsI haven't been refunded with Minecraft, even though it says "refund successful": I wanted to refund Minecraft because I purchased it accidentally however I still haven't received the funds (45 CAD) even though it has said it was refunded, I was using a Mastercard gift card, if... -
Can someone help? I got a £5 gift card this morning with my reward points but I haven't...
in XBoX Games and AppsCan someone help? I got a £5 gift card this morning with my reward points but I haven't...: Can someone help? I got a £5 gift card this morning with my reward points but I haven't received it or haven't got any email with a code 8228bd93-6885-493b-839e-fc527adadc8a -
I haven't used my free gamertag change and it says I have to pay when I haven't usedd it
in XBoX AccessibilityI haven't used my free gamertag change and it says I have to pay when I haven't usedd it: When I try to change my name it says I have to pay 9.99 but ik I haven't used my free name tag I've been trying to use it every since I made this account and it just trys to charge me Everytime... -
Minecraft normally works, but when I try to use twitch mods it thinks I haven't downloaded...
in XBoX Games and AppsMinecraft normally works, but when I try to use twitch mods it thinks I haven't downloaded...: I have been playing minecraft java edition for a while, mostly vanilla but I used Twitch a lot to play mods. I kind of grew bored of minecraft for a while and when I came back and tried to load up...