Haven't Recieved Credits

Discus and support Haven't Recieved Credits in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The only reason i am posting here is because im getting no assistance on the xbox live rewards page. This is an ongoing issue and it has to be fixed.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by U2 Breeze, Jan 14, 2014.

1. U2 Breeze
    U2 Breeze Guest

Haven't Recieved Credits

The only reason i am posting here is because im getting no assistance on the xbox live rewards page. This is an ongoing issue and it has to be fixed.

Please read it .

Fourm Post : I have redeemed a 12 month + 2 bonus month subscription on xbox.com and i still havent recieved 3000+ credits on xbox live rewards because of this and i believe i haven't gotten some points for spending $70 for a battlefield 4 premium subscription.
    It states on their website that every $10 spent you get 50 free credits and that you get 3000 points for purchasing a 12 month subscription , I got 2 bonus months so i don't know exactly if i get more. But other than that i redeemed it not that long ago and
    have waited more than 24+ hours and still no sign. I did recieve 250 credits though for completing a janurary survey but dont for my $70 spent in marketplace and purchasing 12 months + 2 ? I would really like this to be fixed.

P.S i checked today i had 1000 points from doing surveys for 4 months and i requested for it to deposit at the later date so i can get currency earlier and wondering if xbox support people could overrite it with the points im supposed to be getting.

Thanks - Reply Asap , Because i have posted this several times without reply Haven't Recieved Credits :( , Hope you guys can assist me and fix it .

:)

U2 Breeze, Jan 14, 2014
  2. I need help!!!!

I bought a Xbox one S through the Microsoft store and I still haven't recieved my rewards credits. Why? Please get back to me

DoMiiNiCaN ACE, Jan 14, 2014
  3. JaxonH31
    JaxonH31 Guest
    Missing credits

I redeemed gems I had earned on Xbox Live Rewards for 10000 rewards credits, 5000 rewards credits, a Forza outfit and a Gwent background. I recieved the outfit and background but never recieved the credits.

JaxonH31, Jan 14, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Haven't Recieved Credits

The only places to receive support for the Rewards program are the Rewards forum and Twitter. You will need to continue to wait for support to respond to your post in the Rewards forum for them to check. Official support hours in that forum are 9am-5pm PST
    and they typically respond to threads from oldest to newest so it does take a few days to receive a response.

Renewals are awarded up to 96 hours after the subscription starts, not from the day you add the time. You do have to be on a gold subscription when you add the time in order to qualify.

VIP rebates are calculated after the end of the month and given by the 15th of the following month. However, if the purchase was made on the One, that purchase would not qualify for the rebate yet since the program is not recognizing activity done on the One
    yet.

Smwutches, Jan 14, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Haven't Recieved Credits