Haven't received credits for marketplace purchases in months.

Discus and support Haven't received credits for marketplace purchases in months. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So looking at all my past and pending credits, I am noticing I haven't had credits deposited for buying games in months now. At first I thought maybe... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Wessmonster, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Wessmonster
    Wessmonster Guest

So looking at all my past and pending credits, I am noticing I haven't had credits deposited for buying games in months now. At first I thought maybe they just weren't expensive enough or something, but in October and November I bought a few $60 games which
    should have netted me 1200 points a piece and some games from the Black Friday sale which should have given me points also but nothing. My only deposits have been the 250 a month for the quizzes since like July, what gives, do I just not get a rebate anymore?

:)

Wessmonster, Nov 30, 2016
  2. xxJG0Dxx
    xxJG0Dxx Guest
    Haven't received credit for last months purchases

can you check why I haven't received any credit for my feb purchases.. Thankyou.

xxJG0Dxx, Nov 30, 2016
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Haven't received credit for last months purchases

If you're looking for VIP rebates, those are calculated after the end of the month and given by the 15th of the next month so it's too soon to see credits pending for February purchases.

Smwutches, Nov 30, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Wessmonster,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at Xbox Live Rewards .

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. Also, as of July 2014, we do not award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals. In September 2015, we made some refinements to the
    program. One change that happened was an adjustment of MyVIP purchase thresholds. If you did not reach any MyVIP ranks with your purchases from September 2014-August 31st 2015, you were placed at a default rank. Since you were a zero star member, you did not
    get payback Credits on your purchases, until you received your first star last month. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (Xbox Live Rewards).
    If you are wondering where this payback is, the reason why it has not yet been shown is on our FAQ:

When will my MyVIP Rewards Credits be deposited into my Microsoft account?

The total Rewards earned will be calculated at the end of each month. Typically you'll receive your MyVIP earnings in your account by the 15th of the following month, though this is subject to the program's current deposit terms.
    Be sure to keep an eye on MyStatement on the MyRewards page to track your progress and watch your Rewards Credits total grow!

We have not yet calculated the month's MyVIP, so it is too early to see the Credits pending.

XBLRewards8, Dec 1, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: