Haven't received Backstage tickets on Forza Horizon 4 after 50% completion in fall. is...

Discus and support Haven't received Backstage tickets on Forza Horizon 4 after 50% completion in fall. is... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Haven't received Backstage tickets on Forza Horizon 4 after 50% completion in fall. is there any way to fix this? c8d44600-63b6-4104-b98e-72a5a0cfd133 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dũng Nguyễn3, Aug 20, 2023.

1. Haven't received Backstage tickets on Forza Horizon 4 after 50% completion in fall. is...

:)

Dũng Nguyễn3, Aug 20, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Haven't received Backstage tickets on Forza Horizon 4 after 50% completion in fall. is there any way to fix this?

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help

It may be that something is still missing to be done to release or it is not yet available. Try checking the Forza Horizon 4 forum.

Hope I helped and see you soon
  3. Georges C. Win User

Not Receiving Forza Horizon 4 backstage pass after 50% season completion

4. Nursemorph Win User

Not Receiving Forza Horizon 4 backstage pass after 50% season completion

The backstage pass not being awarded has been an issue for quite some time....last time I did the FH4 playlist back in maybe July it was an issue, possibly even before then.

As to them fixing it, I wouldn't hold out much hope...it is very rare for PGG to fix things in FH4 these days. Whilst it is technically a still supported product, they only give the minimum of support for it.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Haven't received Backstage pass on Forza Horizon 4 after completing Horizon Super 7:High Stakes

You're welcome and I am doing great, thanks for that.

You may need to reach out to Forza Support in regards to the said specific issue in that way they can check options they have.
  6. -DavidJ Win User

Haven't received Backstage pass on Forza Horizon 4 after completing Horizon Super 7:High Stakes

Thanks for the reply! Hope all is well with you. I have already looked at that page. Is there any way I can get credited for the 2 Horizon Backstage Passes that I didn’t receive?

Thanks -David
Thema:

Haven't received Backstage tickets on Forza Horizon 4 after 50% completion in fall. is...

1. Haven't received Backstage tickets on Forza Horizon 4 after 50% completion in fall. is... - Similar Threads - Haven't received Backstage

2. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty: I have completed an order to return a faulty controller and have been waiting 3 days to get the email with the return label to send it back to you,. It is not in my spam/junk folder it is not on...
  3. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f
  4. My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet

in XBoX on Windows
    My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet: So I wanted to know was going on with it feedaff4-b83d-4b73-9c58-b469c08b87c4
  5. I haven't receive my refund yet

in XBoX on Windows
    I haven't receive my refund yet: so I requested a refund on 7/1/24 it has been 15 days since then, yet I still haven't gotten my money back. when I checked on...
  6. why haven't I received a gifted game

in XBoX Accessibility
    why haven't I received a gifted game: hey Microsoft I recently just gifted myself a digital game called Who's your Daddy on Xbox and for some reason I haven't received it all day I would like some help please....
  7. Bought a shark card and haven't received it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a shark card and haven't received it?: Hi, l purchased a shark for my brother today and still not apprearing on his xbox one account? Any help would be appreciated IV tried restarting the game and the Xbox...
  8. I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.: I received the Gilded Hunter Pack that came with my xbox but I've never gotten any of the items that are supposed to come with it. It says I claimed it in settings. What do I do to get them? I've...
  9. My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...: I still haven't received my refund for The final shape destiny dlc its been over 2wks since cancellation. Wheres my refund. 89198b77-cbd0-491b-89ac-9256e25f7021
  10. I haven't received the xbox live gold conmemorative badge

in XBoX Accessibility
    I haven't received the xbox live gold conmemorative badge: All of my friend got the badge. I just have the 4 years live active and the ambassadors badge. f373b9fb-3d60-41be-a37a-aadd654671da