Haven't heard anything from the enforcement team in a month

Discus and support Haven't heard anything from the enforcement team in a month in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I made a post about my ban account chargers212 and i havent heard anything from you guys in a month. I wanted to know why.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AimlessHarp4, Apr 12, 2014.

1. AimlessHarp4
    AimlessHarp4 Guest

I made a post about my ban account chargers212 and i havent heard anything from you guys in a month. I wanted to know why.

:)

AimlessHarp4, Apr 12, 2014
  2. Missing code for Halo Week Drop Shock

It's been over a month and I haven't heard anything from my latest message. I was just wondering if Mister Ohnaka had heard anything else about this. Thank you!

Stig Assassin, Apr 12, 2014
  3. Titanfall beta

I won the twitter contest for a titanfall beta code and haven't heard anything from your twitter team. Can anybody help?

sargent suicide, Apr 12, 2014
  4. Haven't heard anything from the enforcement team in a month

StrategicMisfit, Apr 12, 2014
  5. AimlessHarp4
    AimlessHarp4 Guest
    I did post there , i posted here to see if i can get a answer

6. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    you wont get one here as only the one in the link in the other post will tell you why sorry.

davemcfly85, Apr 12, 2014
  7. AimlessHarp4
    AimlessHarp4 Guest
    I'm trying to find out why its taking so long to email me about my ban account. Throughout this month i made threads on the link that was given and I haven't got any emails. I thought that someone could just tell me why its taking so long on this forum.

8. maxen
    maxen Guest

You'll get replies in the thread, not an email. Although if you have email notifications on for the site, you would get an email to tell you that they replied in the thread.

maxen, Apr 12, 2014
  9. AimlessHarp4
    AimlessHarp4 Guest
    I know that . On this forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

before people can read your post a admin has to read it and then you would get a email saying it's Accepted or declined

AimlessHarp4, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: