Haven't got my warthog for horizon 3 since having halo 5 since release

Discus and support Haven't got my warthog for horizon 3 since having halo 5 since release in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have had halo 5 since november/december of last year. Have never got a code for the warthog vehicle and don't know why.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SammytheSpirmy, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Haven't got my warthog for horizon 3 since having halo 5 since release

I have had halo 5 since november/december of last year. Have never got a code for the warthog vehicle and don't know why.

:)

SammytheSpirmy, Dec 31, 2016
  2. RibDawg
    RibDawg Guest
    Missing code for Warthog

I own Halo Master Chief collection since release day and own Halo 5 since release day (for that matter I have even owned Halo Wars since release date) but I have not received any code for the Forza Horizon 3 Warthog. Please advise me on what I should do.
    I would like to have the code. Please Advise

Gamer tag:

RibDawg, Dec 31, 2016
  3. ExcelAvinash
    ExcelAvinash Guest
    I have not received the Warthog code for Forza Horizon 3

Hi everyone. I have a problem. I have not received my Halo Warthog code for FH3... I've played Halo MCC and Halo 5 since January this year and was really excited to know that I will get a code for the warthog in FH3. However, I never got my code until now.
    I had a chat with Xbox Support and they asked me to make a post here... If anyone needs verification, here's a link:

http://news.xbox.com/2016/08/30/forza-horizon-3-gone-gold-halo-warthog-announcement/
    . Can someone help?

ExcelAvinash, Dec 31, 2016
  4. Haven't got my warthog for horizon 3 since having halo 5 since release

Hi,

For further assistance, kindly get in touch with the Forza Horizon team. Click this

link
    to proceed.

Regards.

Catherine Cus., Jan 1, 2017
  5. Catherine Cus. Win User

Hi,

For further assistance, kindly get in touch with the Forza Horizon team. Click this

link
    to proceed.

Regards.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Why have i not reaseved my warthog code in forza horizon 3

Hey there!

Thanks for posting. Warthog codes for Forza Horizon 3 will continue to go out weekly in waves to users who have played Halo 5: Guardians or Halo: MCC. If you have not received your Warthog code for Forza Horizon 3, please be sure to hang tight while codes
    are sent out.

We cannot guarantee which specific send eligible users will be included in, but all eligible users will receive their codes before the release of Forza Horizon 3.

Thanks!

Edit: Since there are multiple threads regarding Warthog codes, I will merge similar threads into this thread for best visibility.
  7. CAMPIONBOY Win User

Did not receive warthog Code for Forza Horizon 3

I have not got a forza horizon 3 warthog code and have played halo 5 and MCC and my mate how has played just halo 5 has one and i dont know why i have not got one
  8. Petzi6 Win User

haven't receive forza horizon 3 Warthog code

Ich habe halo 5 guardians gespielt und keinen code für den halo warthog in forza horizon 3 bekommen

[Translation]

I halo 5 guardians played and not get a code for the halo warthog in forza horizon 3
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Warthog?

Hey guys,

Warthog codes for Forza Horizon 3 will continue to go out weekly in waves to users who have played Halo 5: Guardians or Halo: MCC. If you have not received your Warthog code for Forza Horizon 3, please be sure to hang tight while codes are sent out.

We cannot guarantee which specific send eligible users will be included in, but all eligible users will receive their codes before the release of Forza Horizon 3.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Haven't got my warthog for horizon 3 since having halo 5 since release - Similar Threads - Haven't got warthog

2. I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.: I received the Gilded Hunter Pack that came with my xbox but I've never gotten any of the items that are supposed to come with it. It says I claimed it in settings. What do I do to get them? I've...
  3. Why haven't I got my money back?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I got my money back?: I preorder final shape for destiny 2. I was charged for the preorder my banking statement showed the money was taken from my account when I check to make sure it went through. Since the release...
  4. What do you do if you're account got banned for no reason and they haven't really told u...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do you do if you're account got banned for no reason and they haven't really told u...: My friends account got banned for no reason hes had no strikes he doesn't cuss or say anything bad on xbox, then one day he just got banned they didn't tell him why or tell him how long it was...
  5. I entered the Doritos game pass code I bought from the cornerstore and still haven't got an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered the Doritos game pass code I bought from the cornerstore and still haven't got an...: I assumed when I entered the code it'd be on my Xbox already because my email is linked with it. Is this something I still have to wait for or should I have already gotten game pass after entering...
  6. I pre ordered ea fc 24 ultimate edition and haven't got any bonuses except the 7 days early...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered ea fc 24 ultimate edition and haven't got any bonuses except the 7 days early...: I pre ordered ea fc 24 ultimate on september 21st from the Xbox store and downloaded it on september 22nd. When I opened my ultimate team, I haven't got any of the ultimate edition bonuses,...
  7. Haven't even got to finish the 1st quarter in beta or full version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Haven't even got to finish the 1st quarter in beta or full version: Can someone fix this madden 24 freezing in series s. I would like to buy the game and play it but until someone can tell me what the hell is going on with this 1 game I won't waste my money on...
  8. Got permanent banned. Don't know why !! I haven't played for months!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got permanent banned. Don't know why !! I haven't played for months!: I got banned in May. Don't know why as I don't play "online" shooters or other online games. I play alone, and happy too. And hadn't played for 2 months... Got Permanent ban, with no history of...
  9. I have completed the story but haven't got the achievment for level 14 in lego marvel super...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have completed the story but haven't got the achievment for level 14 in lego marvel super...: I would like to figure out why d1d4a097-d0fe-43c4-9b7b-4971cb1b7e65
  10. Xbox 360S haven't got a Wifi Module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360S haven't got a Wifi Module?: My Xbox 360S Trinity for some Reason dont recognize the Wi-Fi Module. It says i have to plug in the Wi-Fi adapter, which seems weird since the Xbox should have the Wi-Fi internally . It also have...