Haven't even got to finish the 1st quarter in beta or full version

Discus and support Haven't even got to finish the 1st quarter in beta or full version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone fix this madden 24 freezing in series s. I would like to buy the game and play it but until someone can tell me what the hell is going on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Christopher Duncan1, Aug 17, 2023.

1. Haven't even got to finish the 1st quarter in beta or full version

Can someone fix this madden 24 freezing in series s. I would like to buy the game and play it but until someone can tell me what the hell is going on with this 1 game I won't waste my money on Madden or the NFL. THIS IS RIDICULOUS ON A SUPPOSED NEXT GEN CONSOLE

:)

Christopher Duncan1, Aug 17, 2023
  2. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Hello Christopher D,

I'm Nilay and I'll be glad to answer your query today.

EA will release Madden 24 updates with bug fixes, but patches will be infrequent which means you may need to fix whatever is plaguing your experience on your own.

I'd recommend you visit https://www.gottabemobile.com/madde...Crashes,console for approximately 10 seconds. this link and follow the suggested steps there. Hope there will be a way out.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Good Luck
    Regards
  3. sonyboy69 Win User

Left 4 Dead: The Cold Stream

[quote user="x B1ackDah1ia x"]

[quote user=""]

Cold Stream Beta has been on pc for a few months now.....

[/quote]

The beta has..

The offical version and the DLC version with the L4D originals for Xbox 360 are stated to be released "later this summer"

[/quote]It's the full, finished level. As part of the steam summer camp, you even got a ticket for beating it.
  4. BootleBadBoy Win User

CQC DLC adds new gamemode called...

LOL.. I beg to differ. Everyone still compares the full game to the BETA, Mostly because half of the bugs from the BETA are still in the game (well the xbox version anyways) .

Ill be buying CCQ and ill be looking forward to a little Close Quarters FUN, after all thats what we play this game for isnt it ...FUN?
  5. SixSillySins Win User

Basic Rules

Are you comparing a completely finished and polished game to a beta? Because I haven't even seen a beta for CoD:MW3. Stop talking, kthnxbai.
  6. marcus ⁢ Win User

My game keeps crashing in the of games for Madden 24. How to fix this problem?

Had this same issue, cant finish a game or even the 1st quarter without crashing. Sometimes it even turns off my whole xbox lmao. Series X.. Tried every possible solution, then had the game refunded since it was unplayable. Just downloaded Madden 23 since its on game pass and it crashes too LOL
Thema:

1. Haven't even got to finish the 1st quarter in beta or full version - Similar Threads - Haven't got finish

2. I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.: I received the Gilded Hunter Pack that came with my xbox but I've never gotten any of the items that are supposed to come with it. It says I claimed it in settings. What do I do to get them? I've...
  3. Why haven't I got my money back?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I got my money back?: I preorder final shape for destiny 2. I was charged for the preorder my banking statement showed the money was taken from my account when I check to make sure it went through. Since the release...
  4. What do you do if you're account got banned for no reason and they haven't really told u...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do you do if you're account got banned for no reason and they haven't really told u...: My friends account got banned for no reason hes had no strikes he doesn't cuss or say anything bad on xbox, then one day he just got banned they didn't tell him why or tell him how long it was...
  5. I entered the Doritos game pass code I bought from the cornerstore and still haven't got an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered the Doritos game pass code I bought from the cornerstore and still haven't got an...: I assumed when I entered the code it'd be on my Xbox already because my email is linked with it. Is this something I still have to wait for or should I have already gotten game pass after entering...
  6. I pre ordered ea fc 24 ultimate edition and haven't got any bonuses except the 7 days early...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered ea fc 24 ultimate edition and haven't got any bonuses except the 7 days early...: I pre ordered ea fc 24 ultimate on september 21st from the Xbox store and downloaded it on september 22nd. When I opened my ultimate team, I haven't got any of the ultimate edition bonuses,...
  7. Got permanent banned. Don't know why !! I haven't played for months!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got permanent banned. Don't know why !! I haven't played for months!: I got banned in May. Don't know why as I don't play "online" shooters or other online games. I play alone, and happy too. And hadn't played for 2 months... Got Permanent ban, with no history of...
  8. I have completed the story but haven't got the achievment for level 14 in lego marvel super...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have completed the story but haven't got the achievment for level 14 in lego marvel super...: I would like to figure out why d1d4a097-d0fe-43c4-9b7b-4971cb1b7e65
  9. Xbox 360S haven't got a Wifi Module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360S haven't got a Wifi Module?: My Xbox 360S Trinity for some Reason dont recognize the Wi-Fi Module. It says i have to plug in the Wi-Fi adapter, which seems weird since the Xbox should have the Wi-Fi internally . It also have...
  10. Got invited, haven't received any key to download it on steam as i'm supposed to

in XboX Insiders
    Got invited, haven't received any key to download it on steam as i'm supposed to: I've received the invitation to the test, and got a message on Halo Waypoint aswell saying so, but there's nothing in the message to actually download it and play it. I read somewhere that you are...